Calories Per Serving: NA
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
3/4 cup chopped celery
8 oz. bottle of red hot sauce
(2) 8 oz. cream cheese
2 cups shredded chicken
1 cup shredded cheader cheese
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
* In large microwave bowl, place cream cheese, celery and red hot sauce.
* Microwave for approximately 3 minutes.
* Remove bowl and stir ingredients.
* Put back in microwave and repeat.
* Do this until the mixture is a creamy consistency.
* At that point, fold in shreadded chicken and cheese a little bit of each at a time. mix well.
* Pour ingredients into a backing dish. spinkle some cheese on top.
* Place in oven and bake 25 minutes.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with tortilla chips or crackers
Additional Comments: Instead of baking, I put the ingredients in a small crock-pot for one hour on high, change to low to keep warm
(Appetizers) Chicken Cheese Dip
No replies to this topic