Calories Per Serving: Millions
Preparation Time: 10 mins plus 6 hours
9" graham cracker crumb shell
3 large packs cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
* Preheat oven to 300 degrees
* Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
* Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla and beat well.
* Pour into crumb shell and sprinkle nutmeg over the top.
* Place in oven for 45 mins.
* Turn off the oven and leave cheesecake in until cooled
Serving Suggestions: Refrigerate at least 3 hours - overnight is best.
Additional Comments: Don't rush the cooling process. Very rich and delicious dessert.
(Desserts) Australian Cheesecake
No replies to this topic