9 replies to this topic

#1 GOBILLS78

GOBILLS78

Animals. All of you.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

I saw the Xbox 360 Gamertag list, and I'm hoping we can collect some PS3 Network IDs and games, if you're all interested. I did a search, and didn't see anything. Any chance we can get this pinned? Thanks.

ID: blackandoldgold

Games: "Gran Turismo 5," "Call of Duty: Black Ops"

Edited by GOBILLS78, 13 December 2010 - 11:52 AM.

#2 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:34 PM

I saw the Xbox 360 Gamertag list, and I'm hoping we can collect some PS3 Network IDs and games, if you're all interested. I did a search, and didn't see anything. Any chance we can get this pinned? Thanks.

ID: blackandoldgold

Games: "Gran Turismo 5," "Call of Duty: Black Ops"

We'll leave it here for a bit to get some visibility and then we'll pin it in a few weeks.

I actually bought a PS3 yesterday (shock! horror!). Should be here in a few days. I basically got it for free since I signed up for a Sony credit card through Capital One (for my trip overseas), and they gave me $200 worth of credit, combined with another $25 from things I charged on the trip... Amazon had the PS3 for $300 and they included a $75 gift certificate... So it's pretty much "free." Not sure what I'm going to do with it, aside from stream Netflix to my bedroom, but hey. :)

#3 GOBILLS78

GOBILLS78

Animals. All of you.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:32 PM

We'll leave it here for a bit to get some visibility and then we'll pin it in a few weeks.

I actually bought a PS3 yesterday (shock! horror!). Should be here in a few days. I basically got it for free since I signed up for a Sony credit card through Capital One (for my trip overseas), and they gave me $200 worth of credit, combined with another $25 from things I charged on the trip... Amazon had the PS3 for $300 and they included a $75 gift certificate... So it's pretty much "free." Not sure what I'm going to do with it, aside from stream Netflix to my bedroom, but hey. :)

Nice. I was a longtime holdout myself -- I just got it last week. The Netflix streaming is great (watched "Food, Inc." yesterday. Interesting.) I really never knew how powerful of a machine the PS3 is.

Edited by GOBILLS78, 13 December 2010 - 03:32 PM.

#4 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

Nice. I was a longtime holdout myself -- I just got it last week. The Netflix streaming is great (watched "Food, Inc." yesterday. Interesting.) I really never knew how powerful of a machine the PS3 is.

The Xbox 360 streams Netflix as well -- actually did it before the PS3, although from what I've read, the PS3 now allows 5.1 audio which isn't available on the 360 yet, but will be soon.

From what I can tell, both systems are fairly comparable. I prefer the 360 controller, but I'm willing to give the PS3 a shot too (mainly because I used to love Ratchet and Clank on the PS2 :D ).

#5 GOBILLS78

GOBILLS78

Animals. All of you.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,106 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

(mainly because I used to love Ratchet and Clank on the PS2 :D ).

Holy hell! Loved Ratchet and Clank, and beat the first three games. Haven't played any since. I thought I was alone! (Or at least the only person over 14 years old).

#6 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

Holy hell! Loved Ratchet and Clank, and beat the first three games. Haven't played any since. I thought I was alone! (Or at least the only person over 14 years old).

Naw, those games are cool - funny dialog, fun platformer. I'm hoping the PS3 versions live up to the old ones though. :thumbsup:

#7 arfra

arfra

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

i play fifa soccer & nfl

#8 arfra

arfra

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

anybody had any problems since the hacking ?

#9 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:07 PM

anybody had any problems since the hacking ?

Besides having all of your personal data, including credits card information, stolen?
http://www.neowin.ne...info-also-taken

#10 Ramius

Ramius

Don't Tread on Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,424 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Thusfar i haven't had any problems with the hacking. Anything i bought over the Ps3 was done strictly through PSN gift cards however, so my CC wasn't linked to my account.