Jump to content


A Positive From the Game


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 MavBavButav

MavBavButav

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Later in the game, they put in NIgel Bradham and he looked good.  Made a couple of good plays.  Maybe a sign of things to come.  I know I feel badly also about the game but I saw him play well so I thought I'd cheer some of us up with some good news.

#2 Buftex

Buftex

    JIM KELLY: the reason for the seasons!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,045 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

I was happy to see him too... I would have liked to see a few other guys get some playing time too, as, essentially, this was a pre-season like game for the Bills.  Of course, I was clamoring for Thigpen early in the third quarter.

#3 fansince88

fansince88

    He must increase but I must decrease

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

View PostBuftex, on 08 October 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

I was happy to see him too... I would have liked to see a few other guys get some playing time too, as, essentially, this was a pre-season like game for the Bills.  Of course, I was clamoring for Thigpen early in the third quarter.
Yea me too with Thigpen. Has it gotten that bad that we call for Thiggy? Or Smith..? Or Jackson....? Or some unknown player from the Free Agency?

#4 vincec

vincec

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

Bills special teams played well too.

#5 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

A Positive From the Game  ---  like they didn't get shut out like the Nyets?????

97 points against in 2 games!!!!  :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :sick: :sick:

#6 FreakPop

FreakPop

    RFA

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

View Postfansince88, on 08 October 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

Yea me too with Thigpen. Has it gotten that bad that we call for Thiggy? Or Smith..? Or Jackson....? Or some unknown player from the Free Agency?

Right, because changing the QB wold have won the game. Get real!

#7 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:01 AM

It might have helped.  Once again I stopped watching the game.  Before I did I saw 3 overthrown passes that "could have been" a TD if Fitzbeardo was on the mark and the underthrown INT was another TD lost.

#8 Kodiak

Kodiak

    Probation

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

That the team will be staying in Arizona this week so there is no chance that any of us will have to see them for at least a week!

#9 Badasss

Badasss

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

9 of the remaining 11 games are winnable games. With a little luck, we could be 4-3 heading into the bye week and back in playoff "contention."
After the bye, our injury situation should be better and we will be ready to DOMINATE!!!

#10 Nanker

Nanker

    Blls Nation Unite!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,429 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostBadasss, on 08 October 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

9 of the remaining 11 games are winnable games. With a little luck, we could be 4-3 heading into the bye week and back in playoff "contention."
After the bye, our injury situation should be better and we will be ready to DOMINATE!!!
Then again, on the other hand they could run the table and lose all 11.

With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills pick...

#11 playman

playman

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

View PostNanker, on 08 October 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Then again, on the other hand they could run the table and lose all 11.

With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills pick...

if only. but i am pretty sure we will win enough to pick @ 10 again :bag:

#12 peterpan

peterpan

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostNanker, on 08 October 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Then again, on the other hand they could run the table and lose all 11.

With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills pick...

Now that would be a positive!

#13 mead107

mead107

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,065 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

I did think we would be better this year.

Makes me think about next years seasons tickets.  Thought I would never be saying that.

Wife and I did talk about not getting them next year after the NE game. Said we would do the Home opener  and the then travel to 1 away game each year.

Not sure we will be going out to watch the game  at the bar next Sunday. Might as well work around the house.

#14 mountainwampus

mountainwampus

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

View PostMavBavButav, on 08 October 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Later in the game, they put in NIgel Bradham and he looked good.  Made a couple of good plays.  Maybe a sign of things to come.  I know I feel badly also about the game but I saw him play well so I thought I'd cheer some of us up with some good news.

Yes, Braham looks solid. He looks better than Moats.
Also, Kyle Moore came in and 49ers were double teaming him. It's about time! I've had enough of Kelsay and Mario isn't doing jack.

#15 Badasss

Badasss

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

Drafting is clearly not our strong suit. Then again, neither is free agency (Mario, Rob Johnson, etc.).

#16 Ryan L Billz

Ryan L Billz

    Mad Man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

View PostFreakPop, on 08 October 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:



Right, because changing the QB wold have won the game. Get real!

#fitzistheworstqbeverbutsomefansstillthinkhesgoodthisisamazing


Open ur eyes fitz is TOAST.   Another season over by week 6.

#17 kobe808lak

kobe808lak

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

This team can't even make November relevant, let alone December.

#18 Nanker

Nanker

    Blls Nation Unite!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,429 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

View Postkobe808lak, on 08 October 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

This team can't even make November relevant, let alone December.
And it's only October. :lol:

#19 CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

I thought the punter had a good game, and is now also holding for Lindell.

But why the F is T-Jack not at least dressing at this point.
I'd dress him and if Fitz is ... well ... Fitz the first half of the game put T-Jack in.  Maybe a wakeup call is in order.for the O as well as the D.

#20 Dorkington

Dorkington

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

View Postkobe808lak, on 08 October 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

This team can't even make November relevant, let alone December.
It's damned close to not making October relevant, and that's just amazing.