Jump to content


The Bills will win this week... I guarantee it


  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 buffaloboyinATL

buffaloboyinATL

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

With all due apologies to Just Jack...

The Bills will win because I have only watched 2 games this year from start to finish. KC, because I was there and Cleveland because I could... I will DEFINITELY watch this game live, wire to wire, which means we will win.

What will you do?

#2 mitchmurraydowntown

mitchmurraydowntown

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Their going to win because AZ won't be able to muster much offense.

#3 Dirtbag

Dirtbag

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostbuffaloboyinATL, on 10 October 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

I will DEFINITELY watch this game live, wire to wire, which means we will win.

why haven't you been watching wire-to-wire for the last 45 years?

#4 FluffHead

FluffHead

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

don't you dare miss a second.  you're also not allowed to blink, or look away from the tv set at any point

#5 mitchmurraydowntown

mitchmurraydowntown

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Make the guy toothpick his eyelids & stare at the sun during the half why don't you.

#6 FluffHead

FluffHead

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

View Postmitchmurraydowntown, on 10 October 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

Make the guy toothpick his eyelids & stare at the sun during the half why don't you.

No.  He has to watch halftime too

#7 DDD

DDD

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostbuffaloboyinATL, on 10 October 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

With all due apologies to Just Jack...

The Bills will win because I have only watched 2 games this year from start to finish. KC, because I was there and Cleveland because I could... I will DEFINITELY watch this game live, wire to wire, which means we will win.

What will you do?

I will not waste my time or money going out to watch the game.  I may stream some of it online for free or listen to a portion on the the radio if I have some downtime.  No way I'm altering my sunday afternnon to watch lousy football.

#8 Dirtbag

Dirtbag

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostFluffHead, on 10 October 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

No.  He has to watch halftime too

the halftime show is more torture than any man or woman can endure.

#9 FluffHead

FluffHead

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostMr. Wonderful, on 10 October 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

I will not waste my time or money going out to watch the game.  I may stream some of it online for free or listen to a portion on the the radio if I have some downtime.  No way I'm altering my sunday afternnon to watch lousy football.

You're posting about lousy football on a message board midweek.  Something tells me you will be watching the game Sunday

#10 buffaloboyinATL

buffaloboyinATL

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

View PostDirtbag, on 10 October 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:



why haven't you been watching wire-to-wire for the last 45 years?
Actually, I have but every year it is something different. this year, if I watch it live, we win. So 3-3 here we come.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL, 11 October 2012 - 07:26 AM.


#11 DisplacedBillsFan

DisplacedBillsFan

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

AZ has No offense and horrible OL (specifically OTs) is why we will win this game.

Edited by DisplacedBillsFan, 10 October 2012 - 11:51 PM.


#12 jrb2590

jrb2590

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostbuffaloboyinATL, on 10 October 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

Actually, I have but every year it is something different. this year, if I watch it live, we win. So 3-2 here we come.

Hate to break it to ya, but you mustve missed a game completely, because the Bills are 2-3 currently. or maybe you are living a week in the past...hmm, if thats the case, your prediction is incorrect. we get crushed

#13 HOUSE

HOUSE

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

With Fitz at quarterback no game is a sure thing.

Wouldn't be surprised if we blow this one too. '

Hate to be negative but Buddy and Chan offer no solutions so why should the team play any different?

#14 Buffrisd

Buffrisd

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

I take the blame for their losses. I went ahead and bought NFL Sunday ticket before the season thinking this year would be different.  Last year I waited until they won numerous games, bought in and the curse was on!

#15 uticaclub

uticaclub

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

Said no one ever

#16 FanofFredJackson

FanofFredJackson

    Practice Squad

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

If I wanted to watch four hours of Bloopers and Blunders then I might be inclined to turn on the TV this Sunday and watch the Bills and Cards. Either way the Cards are 3-0 at home this year. I have to believe they will be 4-0 at home after Sunday's game and that the lifeless Bills will be sent home with a 4-2 record

#17 CSBill

CSBill

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostFluffHead, on 10 October 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

You're posting about lousy football on a message board midweek.  Something tells me you will be watching the game Sunday

:thumbsup:  yeap, what he said

View PostHOUSE, on 11 October 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

With Fitz at quarterback no game is a sure thing.

Wouldn't be surprised if we blow this one too. '

Hate to be negative but Buddy and Chan offer no solutions so why should the team play any different?

you really are like House

#18 Rivermont Mike

Rivermont Mike

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

View PostFanofFredJackson, on 11 October 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

If I wanted to watch four hours of Bloopers and Blunders then I might be inclined to turn on the TV this Sunday and watch the Bills and Cards. Either way the Cards are 3-0 at home this year. I have to believe they will be 4-0 at home after Sunday's game and that the lifeless Bills will be sent home with a 4-2 record

I'll take 4-2! How'd you do that!? ; )

#19 JR in Pittsburgh

JR in Pittsburgh

    No Mercy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

I will watch the game in real time and not on TIVO tape delay. Both our wins were caused by me watching those 2 games in real time.

#20 buffaloboyinATL

buffaloboyinATL

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

View PostJR In Ann Arbor, on 11 October 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

I will watch the game in real time and not on TIVO tape delay. Both our wins were caused by me watching those 2 games in real time.
Cool, so with both of us watching in real time, we can't lose.