7 replies to this topic

#1 Not Again

Not Again

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

I have tried numerous times to log into my primary account, which I have had here for a number of years. I never received any warnings in the time I was here. Now when I try to log in, it says my PW is invalid and when I try to have it sent to my email address I never receive any type of email. Just wondering if I was banned for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. My original user name was Rayzer32. I still have my account over at SabreSpace with the same name.

#2 Beerball

Beerball

Things happen...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,775 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

View PostNot Again, on 11 November 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

I have tried numerous times to log into my primary account, which I have had here for a number of years. I never received any warnings in the time I was here. Now when I try to log in, it says my PW is invalid and when I try to have it sent to my email address I never receive any type of email. Just wondering if I was banned for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. My original user name was Rayzer32. I still have my account over at SabreSpace with the same name.
No, you haven't been banned. Scott or NG will have to take a look at your account.

#3 Nervous Guy

Nervous Guy

Old timer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,814 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

hmm..for some reason I can't log into that from this computer...I'll try from home later.

#4 Guest_Bflo83_*

Guest_Bflo83_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

I haven't been able to log in either. I forgot my password and changed my e mail account so I couldn't receive a temporary password. help!

#5 SDS

SDS

What price for a cobra's egg?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,639 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostNot Again, on 11 November 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

Try again. You had multiple regs and when that happened, your email addresses got changed, because each one has to be unique now.  I fixed it so, your account uses your old correct address.

View PostBflo83, on 25 November 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

I haven't been able to log in either. I forgot my password and changed my e mail account so I couldn't receive a temporary password. help!

you need to send me a message on our contact page to sort this out.

#6 Guest_Brainiac72_*

Guest_Brainiac72_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

i also cannot log in/remember my pw.  i get no email even though it says it sent.  have tried this on around 4 different days.

also, cannot find list of admin email addresses.. only a link to email admin which is of no use since it tries to open outlook which i don't have/use.

#7 jboyst62

jboyst62

Hall of Farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,862 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostBrainiac72, on 03 January 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

i also cannot log in/remember my pw.  i get no email even though it says it sent.  have tried this on around 4 different days.

also, cannot find list of admin email addresses.. only a link to email admin which is of no use since it tries to open outlook which i don't have/use.
Right click on the link to email the admin, you should see an option to copy the link location/email address.  Do that, paste in the "to' part of the email.  You can also hold your mouse over the email address and usually it will display it at the bottom of the browser in IE or in a popup window in Firefox.

Hope that helps.

#8 Guest_Brainiac72_*

Guest_Brainiac72_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

View Postjboyst62, on 07 January 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Right click on the link to email the admin, you should see an option to copy the link location/email address.  Do that, paste in the "to' part of the email.  You can also hold your mouse over the email address and usually it will display it at the bottom of the browser in IE or in a popup window in Firefox.

Hope that helps.

unfortunately, it didn't work.  i only get a javascript:contact_admin()... not an email address.  i created a new account, but even though i'm logged in i still cannot reply to any threads or see the Shoutbox so i'm not sure what good being logged in is.  in fact, i had to log out just to post this message.

Reply to this topic