Jump to content


Bills in pro bowl voting


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot

    "...I hope I'm wrong..."

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,819 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

Byrd, McLovin' & Kyle...but no Spiller?

http://www.buffalobi...paign=BillsBuzz

PTR

#2 billsfan_34

billsfan_34

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

PTR....it stinks when possibly the best rb in the league right now gets dissed, however the pro bowl is a junk game and I'm ok not risking injuries to any of our players. I'm all for having players duped all pro and just getting rid of the game. Have all the players go somewhere nice, do a banquet etc......the pro bowl can go away. Just my thoughts buddy happy Sunday!!!

#3 joeincalifornia

joeincalifornia

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

write him in

#4 Thirty Year Fan

Thirty Year Fan

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostPromoTheRobot, on 18 November 2012 - 09:07 AM, said:

Byrd, McLovin' & Kyle...but no Spiller?

http://www.buffalobi...paign=BillsBuzz

PTR
Worrying  about the pro bowl  is by product of winning !! Making the Playoffs is all that matters at this point case closed!

#5 DrDareustein

DrDareustein

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,656 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

Are they even still playing this game?

Also: CJ is available to vote for

#6 Hater

Hater

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

I voted for CJ for Pro Bowl on NFL.com

#7 Best Player Available

Best Player Available

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,678 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostThirty Year Fan, on 18 November 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

Worrying  about the pro bowl  is by product of winning !! Making the Playoffs is all that matters at this point case closed!
True Story, why don't people understand this? Who cares how many pro bowlers make it on the team, if as usual there all sitting home watching the playoffs? Individual recognition is cool and good for contract leverage. But, I'd rather be recognized as a team for kicking ass on Sunday's on a regular basis.

#8 PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot

    "...I hope I'm wrong..."

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,819 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostBest Player Available, on 18 November 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:


True Story, why don't people understand this? Who cares how many pro bowlers make it on the team, if as usual there all sitting home watching the playoffs? Individual recognition is cool and good for contract leverage. But, I'd rather be recognized as a team for kicking ass on Sunday's on a regular basis.
And yet we post threads complaining about no pro bowlers on the Bills.

#9 Best Player Available

Best Player Available

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,678 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostPromoTheRobot, on 18 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

And yet we post threads complaining about no pro bowlers on the Bills.
A reason for this could be the bar has been set so low this century by the Bills on field play. That pro bowlers are the only recognition the team gets in the eyes of some fans. In some cases it's just a popularity contest anyways. Ala, Reuben Brown (some years), and the dreaded Jason Peters post Bills.

#10 3rdand12

3rdand12

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,954 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

i voted!

#11 Mr. WEO

Mr. WEO

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,787 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Spiller for sure.  K Williams--not this year.

#12 justnzane

justnzane

    MJ the "man" of many faces

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,084 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

lol Dareus is listed as a DE not a DT. The NFL should have that right.

#13 Phil Hansen Forever

Phil Hansen Forever

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostPromoTheRobot, on 18 November 2012 - 09:07 AM, said:

Byrd, McLovin' & Kyle...but no Spiller?

http://www.buffalobi...paign=BillsBuzz

PTR

He is listed, just farther down.

#14 3rdand12

3rdand12

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,954 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

View Postjustnzane, on 18 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

lol Dareus is listed as a DE not a DT. The NFL should have that right.
typical. the Bills are so unloved by the Nfl. I noticed that too and did a double take.