***I realize their may be some revisionist history because it appears that he didn’t publish these lists until the end of the preseason, however I remember reading through these right after the draft, in years past.
1-DRC – Solid Starting CB
2- DeSean Jackson – Pro Bowl WR.
3- DaJuan Morgan – S, out of league after 3 years
4- Tashard Choice – Solid Back Up RB
5- Carl Nicks – Pro Bowl G
6- Donal Thomas – Reserve G for NE, Has 25 starts in the last 3 seasons
7- Peyton Hillis – Former PB caliber RB/FB
UD- Erin Henderson – Starting OLB for Minn.
- Michael Oher – Starting LT for Balt. Has he made a pro bowl? I’m not sure.
- LeSean McCoy – Pro Bowl RB for the Eagles
- Jared Cook – Starting TE for Tenn
- Lawrency Sidbury – Reserve DE for ATL, a nobody
- Jamon Merideth – Starting G for Tampa after bouncing around the league.
- Coye Francies – CB, Special Teams player for Oakland
- Sammie Stroughter – WR, a nobody on the Bucs
- Dez Bryant – Pro Bowl WR for the Cows
- Jimmy Clausen – Backup
- JD Walton – C, 3 year starter for the Broncos (he also says he was torn between this guy and Jimmy Graham, I find this important bc Graham was the last guy taken in the 3rd round after a slew of other compensation picks, so there is a good chance this guy would have had a chance at Graham later in the third if he had a compensatory pick)
- O’Brien Schofield – Starting OLB for Ariz
- Reshad Jones- Starting FS for Miami
- Trindon Holliday – KR/WR for Denver
- Selvish Capers- Practice Square T for the Gmen
- Prince Amukamara – Starting CB for the Gmen
- Da’Quan Bowers – Backup DE for TB, coming back from two injuries
- Mason Foster – Starting ILB for TB
- Julius Thomas- A nobody TE for the Broncos
- Jeremy Kerley – slot WR for the Jets, currently having a breakout yr…with Sancheze at QB.
- Jerrell Powe – Backup NG for KC
- Lee Zimba – T on the Panthers PS
2012- no real reason to go over it yet, but his one Undrafted Pick is worth noting. Vontaze Burfict, who earned a starting job for Cincy, and is playing like a pro bowler at OLB.
In conclusion that is 2 PB wrs, a PB running back, a very good slot WR, a couple backup RB studs (relative term), A PB guard, a good-to-great LT and C, another G capable of starting, A solid young TE(and maybe Jimmy Graham, who knows), four solid starting LBs, two solid starting CBs, a starting FS, a young DE that could become a stud when healthy, and great depth along the OL, LB Core, WITH ONLY ONE GUY WHO IS OUT OF THE LEAGUE! INCLUDEING THE UNDERAFTED PLAYERS!!! Add in his 2012 draft and its even more complete.