Go Bills!!!!!

#2 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Things get heated around here from time to time, debates turn ugly, feelings get hurt.

That said, I hope no one takes anything that happens on this board too seriously. I know most of us aren't grudge holders and that we all come here because it's such a great board with great posters and mods.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. Thanks also to Scott and the mods.

May you all have a safe, healthy, and happy Holiday!

#3 grog

grog

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostSan Jose Bills Fan, on 22 November 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Things get heated around here from time to time, debates turn ugly, feelings get hurt.

That said, I hope no one takes anything that happens on this board too seriously. I know most of us aren't grudge holders and that we all come here because it's such a great board with great posters and mods.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. Thanks also to Scott and the mods.

Well said San Jose Bills Fan

#4 Mark Vader

Mark Vader

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,641 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostSan Jose Bills Fan, on 22 November 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Well put

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

#5 mrags

mrags

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Well said SJBF. I agree with that. We don't always get along in here and we definitely don't always agree but we are all Bills Family.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Family.

#6 Bills!Win!

Bills!Win!

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I wish the colts fans an extra happy thanksgiving today because Sundays not going to be agood day for you