Jump to content


Lets pray we get blown out the last 2 games. Its our only hope for ch


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 freester

freester

    UDFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

I think these next 2 games will determine the future of the organization.  If we win both buddy, chan and fitz will all be back with a rookie QB holdong the clipboard.  If we get blown out in both games.  I think Russ Brandon will clean house and get rid of all of them.  Getting rid of chan is not good enough, since no competent coach will want to work for buddy. We are facing 2 rookie QB in the next 2 games and if we get blown out by both change will happen.  We can only hope and pray.

#2 eball

eball

    Omar Sly

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,795 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

First of all, Russ Brandon isn't making any football decisions.  He's the marketing guy.

Second, being blown out in both games would signify bigger problems than the coaching staff -- I don't want quitters on this team, and neither should any Bills fan.

I believe the die has already been cast, and the results of these games are meaningless aside from draft position.  There's plenty of film for Buddy to see that Fitz can't lead this team to the promised land, Chan is in over his head with respect to handling both the playcalling and HC duties, and Wannstedt has been unable to come up with any sort of scheme to slow down competent NFL offenses.

Everything Buddy says indicates he wants to have a big, physical football team, and his lines are almost there.  He now needs competent coaching, a QB, and some LBs to complete the transformation.  The whole thing doesn't need to be blown up.

Edited by eball, 19 December 2012 - 04:46 PM.


#3 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

I can never hope to lose against two of the most hated teams, the Jets and ESPECIALLY the Dolphins.  That being said, I NEVER root for the Bills to lose in any instance anyway.

#4 Since 1972

Since 1972

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostHamSandwhich, on 19 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

I can never hope to lose against two of the most hated teams, the Jets and ESPECIALLY the Dolphins.  That being said, I NEVER root for the Bills to lose in any instance anyway.

Yet, they seem to eek out a lot of losses without your support.


How is rooting for them to win, working out for ya?

Edited by kidprison, 19 December 2012 - 05:01 PM.


#5 apuszczalowski

apuszczalowski

    Official Transport of TBD Members and WGR 550

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,697 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Writings on the wall already, they don't need to be blown out

Nix's job I believe is still safe for atleast one more year, unless he decides to step down at seasons end and retire, handing the position over to Whaley

Chan is done, and from the way he looks and talks, I think he knows it. I would bet he is given the option to "retire" or step down instead of being fired though
Something that will enrage teh fanbase though is that I have a feeling Chans replacement will end up being DW, to allow them to keep the schemes similar so they aren;'t overhauling the offence and defence again

Fitzs time as being the starter is also done. I would bet he is still with the team this year, but he will have to earn teh job out of trainaing camp, it won't be handed to him again like last year. Chances are hes the backup next year just because of the salary issue, it would cost too much to just cut him. Nix has already come out and said, he will be going after a QB early in the draft, and usually when he talks like that, he isn't lying about it

#6 kickedface

kickedface

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

please the decision has already been made. blow outs in either direction won't mean anything. chan is either done the first day of firings or hes around for another season. 2 games aren't going to make the difference.

#7 Dean Cain

Dean Cain

    DAS AUTO

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

I'd be shocked if we beat the Fins in Miami. As for the Jets expect 10,000 blow hard Jets fans in town to dump on our Bills. It will be a pathetic mess. Probably 25,000 Bills fans vs. 10,000 Jets fans. I'd be shocked if McElroy didn't slice & dice us. McElroy will play the role of Tom Brady much like Sanchez did in week 1.

#8 Jauronimo

Jauronimo

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

View Postkidprison, on 19 December 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Yet, they seem to eek out a lot of losses without your support.


How is rooting for them to win, working out for ya?
How is it working for you?  Never contributing anything of substance to the discussion, that is.

#9 Meathead

Meathead

    certified meatrosexual

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

doesnt matter what happens the rest of the way, buddy chan and fitz are going to be back next season so deal wid it

but i am hoping they lose both. while i watch the game i cant help wanting them to win, but when its over im more glad if they lose. the closer they get to the top pick the less they have to give up to draft one of the top qbs, which they definitely will be doing. wins at this stage do absolutely nothing, while losses can help the club enormously later on

just lose baby

#10 Since 1972

Since 1972

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostJauronimo, on 19 December 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

How is it working for you?  Never contributing anything of substance to the discussion, that is.

So says you...I must have missed the memo, when did you get elected editor of contributions?

#11 apuszczalowski

apuszczalowski

    Official Transport of TBD Members and WGR 550

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,697 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostMeathead, on 19 December 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

doesnt matter what happens the rest of the way, buddy chan and fitz are going to be back next season so deal wid it

but i am hoping they lose both. while i watch the game i cant help wanting them to win, but when its over im more glad if they lose. the closer they get to the top pick the less they have to give up to draft one of the top qbs, which they definitely will be doing. wins at this stage do absolutely nothing, while losses can help the club enormously later on

just lose baby
Yup, the rest of the players on losing teams all feel this way, we better tank teh rest fo teh season so that we can draft a saviour with absolutly no experience playing this game at the NFL level to come in and save us.

#12 Dr. Trooth

Dr. Trooth

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Prayers not needed.  Not sure of blowouts, but Bills go 1 for December.

#13 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

View Postkidprison, on 19 December 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Yet, they seem to eek out a lot of losses without your support.


How is rooting for them to win, working out for ya?

You mean WITH my support?  I am failing to see your support or burn or whatever you're trying to put out there.

View PostJauronimo, on 19 December 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

How is it working for you?  Never contributing anything of substance to the discussion, that is.

I agree, I can never understand what she's trying to get at either.

#14 Jauronimo

Jauronimo

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

View Postkidprison, on 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

So says you...I must have missed the memo, when did you get elected editor of contributions?
Yes, I did, in fact, say what I said.  How insightful.

Does someone need an official title to make an observation and comment on the intent and substance of your posts?  What were you attempting to communicate with your derisive reply to HamSandwich?

#15 NorCalBillsSabres

NorCalBillsSabres

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

The team has already won too many games to get a top draft pick and I hate to root against my team but I really hope some of u are right and we get a wholesale change next year regardless of the result of the next two games...squish the fish then pound the jests.... I'm hanging on by a thread to my love and passion for this team although I will never quit on them. I am simply looking forward to returning the team to a competitive entity with playoffs being a real possibility every season instead of promise to start and dissapointment from there on out. I know that is asking a lot given out current state of the franchise....If we make the right fires and hires this year we might find out sooner than later though so I can only hope!!

#16 jcbillsfan

jcbillsfan

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Losing to Miami seems likely ,  the jet Game promises to be a circus.   That the bills will probably win and cost them about 5 spots on draft day.    IMO. Fitz is done.  Chan hanging by a thread.  Buddy is safe.   Question is does he or Whaley picked the new coach

#17 Since 1972

Since 1972

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

View PostJauronimo, on 19 December 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Yes, I did, in fact, say what I said.  How insightful.

Does someone need an official title to make an observation and comment on the intent and substance of your posts?  What were you attempting to communicate with your derisive reply to HamSandwich?

As his lawyer, you should realize it is easy to indict (a) HamSandwich!

#18 peterpan

peterpan

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostHamSandwhich, on 19 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

I can never hope to lose against two of the most hated teams, the Jets and ESPECIALLY the Dolphins.  That being said, I NEVER root for the Bills to lose in any instance anyway.

Expect even if they win, they lose.

So you lose anyway

View PostNorCalBillsSabres, on 19 December 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

The team has already won too many games to get a top draft pick and I hate to root against my team but I really hope some of u are right and we get a wholesale change next year regardless of the result of the next two games...squish the fish then pound the jests.... I'm hanging on by a thread to my love and passion for this team although I will never quit on them. I am simply looking forward to returning the team to a competitive entity with playoffs being a real possibility every season instead of promise to start and dissapointment from there on out. I know that is asking a lot given out current state of the franchise....If we make the right fires and hires this year we might find out sooner than later though so I can only hope!!

We still have a chance at top 5 dude

#19 Jauronimo

Jauronimo

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

View Postkidprison, on 19 December 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

As his lawyer, you should realize it is easy to indict (a) HamSandwich!
What do you think indict means?

#20 bbb

bbb

    UDFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,419 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Just lose, baby.