Jump to content


Andy Levitre tweets some side boob


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#41 You herd it hear last

You herd it hear last

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

View PostCharles Romes, on 04 January 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

Based on the relative dimensions of this woman to Andy's jersey, Andy is really at least 11'6" 675lbs notwithstanding his listed 6'2'' 305.   We definitely need to re-sign him.

wow, good thing he didn't 'sanchez-butt-sack' fitz...we may have had to watch thigpen

#42 Dorkington

Dorkington

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,018 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostMatt in KC, on 04 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

1b) Is he cleaning out his apartment? Moving? Geting rid of everything Bills-related?


That was actually my first thought. But I didn't want to be overly negative :bag:

#43 BuffBill

BuffBill

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

View PostACor58, on 04 January 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Was it an extra jersey or extra woman that he found laying around the apartment? Hey, you know how those rich athletes get all the women they want.

What is the big deal?  If there was a baby bottle full of milk in the background would it be an issue?

#44 NoSaint

NoSaint

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostMeathead, on 04 January 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

ive heard that its against nfl rules to date cheerleaders from your own team. or maybe its just most teams own house rule, im not sure. but i would think teams really wouldnt want that bc of all the problems it would cause with the morale of the cheerleading squad when the guys inevitably dump and/or cheat on them. so andy may really be in some trouble with the club or nfl

i think its a bit of professional courtesy that you arent supposed to fraternize with them, but as far as rules go... i think it ranks just below tampering with free agents and above injury reports with regards to enforcement.

ie if they get serious maybe he will see fines in the order of those received for mismatching socks.

Edited by NoSaint, 04 January 2013 - 03:22 PM.


#45 Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Barbarian

    BERSERKER

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,884 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostACor58, on 04 January 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:


he could do a little better than that.

#46 stevestojan

stevestojan

    God Bless Georgia. Never Forget.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,574 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostBuffBill, on 04 January 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:


What is the big deal?  If there was a baby bottle full of milk in the background would it be an issue?

WHAT?!

#47 BringBackFergy

BringBackFergy

    Eternally Optimistic Some of the Time

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Memo
To: Andy Levitre
From: Rob Gronkowski
Dated: January 4, 2013

Dear Andy -

This is how you Tweet Photos of your jersey.

Warm Regards -

Gronk

Posted Image

#48 KD in CT

KD in CT

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,024 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostBringBackFergy, on 04 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Memo
To: Andy Levitre
From: Rob Gronkowski
Dated: January 4, 2013

Dear Andy -

This is how you Tweet Photos of your jersey.

Warm Regards -

Gronk

Posted Image

Dammit, Pats* beat the Bills again!

#49 Meathead

Meathead

    certified meatrosexual

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostMark Vader, on 04 January 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Then by that standard David Nelson could not play for the Cowboys.

my understand is that one of them would have to leave which would obviously be the cheerleader quitting. i think i recall exactly that happening once or something, maybe someone else can remember

View PostNoSaint, on 04 January 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

i think its a bit of professional courtesy that you arent supposed to fraternize with them, but as far as rules go... i think it ranks just below tampering with free agents and above injury reports with regards to enforcement.

maybe it depends on the club but im pretty liberal in that regard and i would still strictly prohibit it on my team. seems like it cant help but poison the cheerleading squad if you allow it

#50 BringBackFergy

BringBackFergy

    Eternally Optimistic Some of the Time

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostKD in CT, on 04 January 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Dammit, Pats* beat the Bills again!

:wallbash:

#51 NoSaint

NoSaint

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostMeathead, on 04 January 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:



my understand is that one of them would have to leave which would obviously be the cheerleader quitting. i think i recall exactly that happening once or something, maybe someone else can remember



maybe it depends on the club but im pretty liberal in that regard and i would still strictly prohibit it on my team. seems like it cant help but poison the cheerleading squad if you allow it

you are right - its a rule for the cheerleading squad, not the players.... but even as such, its not really strictly enforced most places unless theres some sort of drama.

#52 Meathead

Meathead

    certified meatrosexual

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

it could also hamper the performance of the player(s) on the field. imagine the girls are shooting bullets from their eyes at some player they feel screwed one of them over. nobody else would notice it, but the people involved would know. anybody can have girl problems but if they are RIGHT THERE in your work environment youre going to have a much tougher time dealing with it. it could definitely hinder the guys concentration. at the nfl level how much distraction you think it takes to make a difference, like 1%

no way, i just wouldnt allow that on my club if i was in charge. im pretty sure most of the clubs would agree. and its not like they dont have that standard in other industries. its a reasonable and sound restriction in some environments and id surely count professional sports as one of those

View PostNoSaint, on 04 January 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

its not really strictly enforced most places unless theres some sort of drama.

well maybe but id say a nationally broadcast sideboob counts as drama

#53 metzelaars_lives

metzelaars_lives

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

View PostACor58, on 04 January 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:


Don't feel like reading through all these pages to see if someone beat me to it, but you were the absolute perfect person to break this news with your avatar. Amazing!

#54 Teen Insight

Teen Insight

    Unlucky 11

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostBringBackFergy, on 04 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Memo
To: Andy Levitre
From: Rob Gronkowski
Dated: January 4, 2013

Dear Andy -

This is how you Tweet Photos of your jersey.

Warm Regards -

Gronk

Posted Image
WOW, look at all that shampoo! :w00t:

#55 NoSaint

NoSaint

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostMeathead, on 04 January 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:


well maybe but id say a nationally broadcast sideboob counts as drama

ive known a handful of cheerleaders from a few teams in my day... and it could get her scolded (or worse) if shes an active cheerleader with the bills - no doubt. it could be glossed over as no big deal too. depends on the squad and dynamic present. dont doubt that hitching up with a star FA might get her a free pass either though. its a world where the rules can be a bit... flexible.... at times.

andy would at most get a "c'mon man" from buddy as a player, unless he had a history, then he could get a small fine for some sort of conduct unbecoming if the team wanted.

#56 Matt in KC

Matt in KC

    I'm a fractal of the man I used to be...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostNoSaint, on 04 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

ive known a handful of cheerleaders from a few teams in my day... and it could get her scolded (or worse) if shes an active cheerleader with the bills - no doubt. it could be glossed over as no big deal too. depends on the squad and dynamic present. dont doubt that hitching up with a star FA might get her a free pass either though. its a world where the rules can be a bit... flexible.... at times.

andy would at most get a "c'mon man" from buddy as a player, unless he had a history, then he could get a small fine for some sort of conduct unbecoming if the team wanted.
Or maybe he'd get a "c'mon man, you want to stay in Buffalo, right?"

Edited by Matt in KC, 04 January 2013 - 04:59 PM.


#57 NoSaint

NoSaint

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostMatt in KC, on 04 January 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

Or maybe he'd get a "c'mon man, you want to stay in Buffalo, right?"

frankly, yes.

#58 papazoid

papazoid

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

KCCO

#59 Astrobot

Astrobot

    TSW's Draft Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,189 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

View Postbowery4, on 04 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

"Found an extra one of these laying around my apartment", I hope he is talking about the jersey. Or maybe I hope he isn't giving it away because he doesn't think he'll need it anymore. Damn! I am conflicted now. In anycase :worthy: :beer: to side boob.

Levitre is right. The verb "to lay" always requires a direct object. OR two.

#60 bbb

bbb

    UDFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,206 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

I don't get this.  How is the jersey about 10X bigger than the woman?