Jump to content


Club level seats question


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tito1

tito1

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hey guys

I was first time season ticket holder last year. I live 6 hrs away so I can't make all the games, so I sell the ones I can't go to.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't like the cold weather games, so I was thinking of upgrading to the club level that provides in door seating. Does anyone have any feedback on the specific clubs that provide both indoor and outdoor seating? Also, do these have decent resale value? I took a beating on those games I couldn't go to last year, so just wanted to see what the advantages are or sitting In the clubs

Any info is appreciated

#2 bigdogtim

bigdogtim

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

NFL Sunday ticket is cheaper and your wife might be happier

#3 PromoTheRobot

PromoTheRobot

    TBD's franchise poster

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Speak to your ticket agent. You might be able to get credit for your seats you can use to upgrade to clubs. The Sabres do that.  Even if they don't, if you sell thru TicketExchange that credit is applied to your Bills account. Sell your seats then buy clubs. They always have plenty.

PTR

#4 beerme1

beerme1

    Whadda you lookin at?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Very different experience being in the all indoor M&T club vs the other clubs. My seats are Miller club. Row 9 under cover. I would not go to the games if i had M&T club seats. May as well stay home.

#5 tito1

tito1

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

Thanks - I was thinking of the Jim Kelly club

#6 beerme1

beerme1

    Whadda you lookin at?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

The Kelly club is good in that it is the sunny side of the stadium. The Kelly club is bad because it is bigger than the McGuire or Miller clubs. Seems to me that most of the people in the Kelly club spend their game day inside which means everything is busy inside. Miller club is like anywhere else in the stadium busy at halftime, end of quarter etc.
You better brace yourself though if you think you took a beating on tickets somehere else in the stadium. Sometimes when I don't go I am lucky to get $100 for my two seats that cost me $386 or something very near that for the pair. Pre season games? Just give them to someone.

#7 Fan in San Diego

Fan in San Diego

    Old Sage from way back when.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,459 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

View Postbeerme1, on 20 January 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

The Kelly club is good in that it is the sunny side of the stadium. The Kelly club is bad because it is bigger than the McGuire or Miller clubs. Seems to me that most of the people in the Kelly club spend their game day inside which means everything is busy inside. Miller club is like anywhere else in the stadium busy at halftime, end of quarter etc.
You better brace yourself though if you think you took a beating on tickets somehere else in the stadium. Sometimes when I don't go I am lucky to get $100 for my two seats that cost me $386 or something very near that for the pair. Pre season games? Just give them to someone.

Do any of the clubs have drink service at your seats?

#8 Just Jack

Just Jack

    Lifting things up and putting them down

  • Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,623 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostFan in San Diego, on 20 January 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Do any of the clubs have drink service at your seats?

Yes they do.

#9 BillnutinHouston

BillnutinHouston

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

View Posttito1, on 20 January 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Does anyone have any feedback on the specific clubs that provide both indoor and outdoor seating?

In the sideline clubs, when you go inside you're basically in a sport bar/Chili's environment and you can't see the field except through a TV.  I believe the coming upgrades will re-heat the seats outside.

In the endzone clubs (M&T and Time Warner clubs), you see the field behind glass, and they have nice food service - buffet is included.  With these, there is no "outside" option - you're inside all the time.

#10 tito1

tito1

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

View PostBillnutinHouston, on 20 January 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:



In the sideline clubs, when you go inside you're basically in a sport bar/Chili's environment and you can't see the field except through a TV.  I believe the coming upgrades will re-heat the seats outside.

In the endzone clubs (M&T and Time Warner clubs), you see the field behind glass, and they have nice food service - buffet is included.  With these, there is no "outside" option - you're inside all the time.

Awesome this is what I was looking for. Ill prob just stick with my tickets outside sec 108. My wife is just gonna have to deal with the elements.

#11 NDBUFFCUSEFAN

NDBUFFCUSEFAN

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

My brother had them for four years, heated seats never worked, resale was terrible and service wasn't that good.