Jump to content


Dan Marino fathered a child out of wedlock


  • Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 dib

dib

    Stupid should hurt

  • Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,401 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

got him an illegitimate daughter.  She's 7, named Chloe,

#2 erynthered

erynthered

    I'm not dead.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,109 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

Marino had an affair with former CBS Sports production assistant Donna Savattere, and the two had a daughter, Chloe, in June 2005.


http://m.usatoday.co...le/news/1879683

#3 Franz Kafka

Franz Kafka

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

OMG!  I thought Dan Marino was gay!

#4 The Wiz

The Wiz

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

View Posterynthered, on 31 January 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

Marino had an affair with former CBS Sports production assistant Donna Savattere, and the two had a daughter, Chloe, in June 2005.


http://m.usatoday.co...le/news/1879683
Heard this on the radio this morning.  Not surprised he filed for bankruptcy since he was giving her all that money to keep quiet.  (also heard something about Te'o being gay but that's for another thread).

#5 Dibs

Dibs

    Myth Buster

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostFranz Kafka, on 31 January 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

OMG!  I thought Dan Marino was gay!

Donna is Einhorn.
Einhorn is a man.
Einhorn is a MAN!!!
:sick:

#6 Whitewalker Merriman

Whitewalker Merriman

    Professional Kool-Aid Drinker

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Looks like he threw one deep...

Man, I know there's a better football pun in there somewhere

#7 jr1

jr1

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

He should have worn his Isotoners

#8 Beerball

Beerball

    Things happen...

  • Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,797 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

Pic

#9 BuffBill

BuffBill

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Who cares? She is pretty hot.  Still not Travis Henry.

Edited by BuffBill, 31 January 2013 - 08:57 AM.


#10 The Wiz

The Wiz

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

View PostBuffBill, on 31 January 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

Who cares? She is pretty hot.  Still not Travis Henry.
Not Travis Henry but Marino is still relevant being on CBS and all.

#11 Hopeful

Hopeful

    clearing the swamp

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

View Posterynthered, on 31 January 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

Marino had an affair with former CBS Sports production assistant Donna Savattere, and the two had a daughter, Chloe, in June 2005.
http://m.usatoday.co...le/news/1879683

And stayed with his family and took financial responsibility...as long as he acknowledges the child, supports her, and pays attention if the child wants a relationship ....this is news how?

#12 jboyst62

jboyst62

    Hall of Farmer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,887 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostHopeful, on 31 January 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:



And stayed with his family and took financial responsibility...as long as he acknowledges the child, supports her, and pays attention if the child wants a relationship ....this is news how?
Dan Marino was the Tom Brady of the 90's.  Both two fudge packing little cry babies.

#13 The Wiz

The Wiz

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostHopeful, on 31 January 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

And stayed with his family and took financial responsibility...as long as he acknowledges the child, supports her, and pays attention if the child wants a relationship ....this is news how?
Because he covered it up basically.  It's not news, it's someone everyone knows in a bad light (which is what 90% of news is now).  This type of thing happens to the average Joe and no one cares.

#14 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

    San Jose Bills Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostThe Wiz, on 31 January 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Heard this on the radio this morning.  Not surprised he filed for bankruptcy since he was giving her all that money to keep quiet.  (also heard something about Te'o being gay but that's for another thread).

Marino filed for bankruptcy?

Are you sure?

#15 The Wiz

The Wiz

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostSan Jose Bills Fan, on 31 January 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

Marino filed for bankruptcy?

Are you sure?
Sorry, not him.  The company he invested heavily in.  Really only caught pieces on the radio.

http://www.miamihera...n-companys.html

Edited by The Wiz, 31 January 2013 - 09:18 AM.


#16 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

    San Jose Bills Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

View PostThe Wiz, on 31 January 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

Sorry, not him.  The company he invested heavily in.  Really only caught pieces on the radio.

http://www.miamihera...n-companys.html

Ouch. I guess there'll be some positive tax ramifications at least.

#17 BuffBill

BuffBill

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

View PostThe Wiz, on 31 January 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Not Travis Henry but Marino is still relevant being on CBS and all.
Marshall Faulk has 6 children with 4 women.  Shannon Sharpe has 3 kids with 3 women.  Both also HOFers and on TV every weekend during football season?  Is it because Marino is white that it is a big story?  Just asking?

Edited by BuffBill, 31 January 2013 - 09:21 AM.


#18 bowery4

bowery4

    "‘Chance favors the prepared mind‘’

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,205 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Wedlock: perfect name for marriage. Out of wedlock? Where did we get that? Sounds more like he was out of rubbers.

Edited by bowery4, 31 January 2013 - 09:26 AM.


#19 The Wiz

The Wiz

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostBuffBill, on 31 January 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

Marshall Faulk has 6 children with 4 women.  Shannon Sharpe has 3 kids with 3 women.  Both also HOFers and on TV every weekend during football season?  Is it because Marino is white that it is a big story?  Just asking?
I dunno.  I'm not part of the AP.  My guess is yes.

View Postbowery4, on 31 January 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

Wedlock: perfect name for marriage. Out of wedlock? Where did we get that? Sounds more like he was out of rubbers.
http://www.merriam-w...tionary/wedlock

Best description I guess.

#20 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

    San Jose Bills Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

http://www.complex.c...the-most-women/