Jump to content


More body art for Kaepernick


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Joe_the_6_pack

Joe_the_6_pack

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,281 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick wasted very little time adding to his extensive amount of ink this week. Yesterday, four days after almost leading San Francisco to a Super Bowl title, Kaepernick had a tribal design tattooed on his chest above and below the words "Against All Odds," a previous tattoo. The speedy signal caller tweeted a photo of the new design, which was made by artist Orly Locquiao.
http://nypost.com/...DQpqSVpFehhiv2K

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack, 09 February 2013 - 09:25 AM.


#2 Saint Doug

Saint Doug

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Very strange question, but why doesn't he have any chest hair?

#3 benderbender

benderbender

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

I imagine its easier to repeatedly puncture your dermis without hair. Seems he wants to torture himself for losing the Super Bowl. I wouldn't let somebody poke me 4,000 times with a needle as a reward.

#4 Marcellosaurus

Marcellosaurus

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

View Postkas23, on 09 February 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

Very strange question, but why doesn't he have any chest hair?

Any area that's getting tattooed needs to be shaved, similar to surgery. Very strange that was what you noticed and questioned...

#5 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

    San Jose Bills Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

View Postkas23, on 09 February 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

Very strange question, but why doesn't he have any chest hair?

View PostMarcellosaurus, on 09 February 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

Any area that's getting tattooed needs to be shaved, similar to surgery. Very strange that was what you noticed and questioned...

Also there are men who naturally don't have any chest hair.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan, 09 February 2013 - 12:08 PM.


#6 Hopeful

Hopeful

    clearing the swamp

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,636 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostJoe_the_6_pack, on 09 February 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick wasted very little time adding to his extensive amount of ink this week. Yesterday, four days after almost leading San Francisco to a Super Bowl title, Kaepernick had a tribal design tattooed on his chest above and below the words "Against All Odds," a previous tattoo. The speedy signal caller tweeted a photo of the new design, which was made by artist Orly Locquiao.
http://nypost.com/...DQpqSVpFehhiv2K

Is it just me or does it now look like he's wearing a sort of harem-top bra?
Not that there's anything wrong with that

#7 Nanker

Nanker

    Blls Nation Unite!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,564 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

If things don't work out for him in the NFL he can always have a career as the tattooed lady in the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus.

#8 ldandria

ldandria

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostNanker, on 09 February 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

If things don't work out for him in the NFL he can always have a career as the tattooed lady in the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus.
That or running with a prison gang at San Quinton.

Edited by ldandria, 09 February 2013 - 03:08 PM.


#9 Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Barbarian

    Kyle Williams 95

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,455 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostJoe_the_6_pack, on 09 February 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick wasted very little time adding to his extensive amount of ink this week. Yesterday, four days after almost leading San Francisco to a Super Bowl title, Kaepernick had a tribal design tattooed on his chest above and below the words "Against All Odds," a previous tattoo. The speedy signal caller tweeted a photo of the new design, which was made by artist Orly Locquiao.
http://nypost.com/...DQpqSVpFehhiv2K

wouldn't call it tribal more like Samoan

http://slodive.com/i...samoan-tattoos/


https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=461

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian, 11 February 2013 - 04:36 PM.