Jump to content


Hoping our 2013 draft turns out this way...


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hotpockets28

Hotpockets28

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

After many days of researching and trying to find thee best fits for the bills  I finally found 5 players who should fit perfectly...........                 Rd1#8 Demarcus Milliner Cb 6-1 199lbs alabama..Yea I know not another cb gilmore and milliner will make a nice tandem.in pittines defense solid corners are needed as shown while he was with the jets (cromartie and revis)..besides gilmore..we have absolutely nothing but potential in R brooks and average to below average cbs left on the depth chart..i just dont see buddy wasting big bucks on drc or any cb in FA for that matter.                                                                                                                      Rd2#41 Arthur Brown Lb 6-1 228 kansas state..i mean we all know how dreadful the bills lb crew was last season..we need ""LINEBACKERS"" hahaha why does our run defense suck? Well yea our linebackers suck!!! Nuff said..                                                                                Rd3 #71 Khaseem Greene Lb 6-1 236 Rutgers..like I said before we need linebackers...greene is probably the best defensive player in rutgers history. He played safety but converted into a linebacker he excells in coverage which is exactly what we need  but reportedly  from experts green lacks ""power"" to really excell at the next level which is having him drop into the third round..i dont buy it..khaseem would be a great 2nd round pick.. a steal in the third                                                                     Rd4.Alvin bailey OG 6-5 319 Goergia..why a guard you ask?? Its because a see him as the ""andy levitre replacement"" I just dont see buffalo paying 8 to 10 mil per season for andy hes just not that good plus I dont believe guards are worth that. Bailey is a big powerful guard good value here.                                                                           Rd5. Zac dysert Qb miami ohio...here is where I would draft a "" project Qb"" will zac be around in the 5th?? More then likely not..but,if he is this is the round I would take him..he has good size and the tools to be a solid starting qb if coached up correctly basically has broken all roethlisbergers records at miami ohio...  could be thee next Big ben he has potential....well there you have it those are my draft selections for 2013.. Yea I know wheres the 6th round pick you say.....well um im tired of typing  LOL .....flame away!!!!!!!!!!   Lets go bills!!!!

Edited by Hotpockets28, 19 February 2013 - 08:25 AM.


#2 NewEra

NewEra

    I don't "know", I "think"

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

Love it, but there's a good chance both Brown and Greene are selected before our 2nd round pick.  Also can't see Dysert lasting til 5.  We'll see.  I'd be beyond happy with that draft.  2 LBs that can cover.

#3 Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Barbarian

    BERSERKER

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,484 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

View PostHotpockets28, on 19 February 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

After many days of researching and trying to find thee best fits for the bills  I finally found 5 players who should fit perfectly...........

Rd1#8 Demarcus Milliner Cb 6-1 199lbs alabama..
Yea I know not another cb gilmore and milliner will make a nice tandem.in pittines defense solid corners are needed as shown while he was with the jets (cromartie and revis)..besides gilmore..we have absolutely nothing but potential in R brooks and average to below average cbs left on the depth chart..i just dont see buddy wasting big bucks on drc or any cb in FA for that matter.   

Rd2#41 Arthur Brown Lb 6-1 228 kansas state
..i mean we all know how dreadful the bills lb crew was last season..we need ""LINEBACKERS"" hahaha why does our run defense suck? Well yea our linebackers suck!!! Nuff said..

Rd3 #71 Khaseem Greene Lb 6-1 236 Rutgers
..like I said before we need linebackers...greene is probably the best defensive player in rutgers history. He played safety but converted into a linebacker he excells in coverage which is exactly what we need  but reportedly  from experts green lacks ""power"" to really excell at the next level which is having him drop into the third round..i dont buy it..khaseem would be a great 2nd round pick.. a steal in the third

Rd4.Alvin bailey OG 6-5 319 Goergia
..why a guard you ask?? Its because a see him as the ""andy levitre replacement"" I just dont see buffalo paying 8 to 10 mil per season for andy hes just not that good plus I dont believe guards are worth that. Bailey is a big powerful guard good value here.   

Rd5. Zac dysert Qb miami ohio
...here is where I would draft a "" project Qb"" will zac be around in the 5th?? More then likely not..but,if he is this is the round I would take him..he has good size and the tools to be a solid starting qb if coached up correctly basically has broken all roethlisbergers records at miami ohio...  could be thee next Big ben he has potential....well there you have it those are my draft selections for 2013..

Rd 6. Cobi Hamilton Arkansas
... Big fluid  playmaker that had a down year because of coaching Turmoil ... kid would be a steal in this round ... could be the next Dominc Cruz

This would have been much better to read.

Also Outside of Milliner not a fan, we need pass rushing LBs and WRs/TEs

#4 KOKBILLS

KOKBILLS

    Master of My Domain

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,855 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

No QB till the 5th Round huh? :huh:

And Milliner will go before #8...He's the #1 CB in this Draft... B-)

#5 PaattMaann

PaattMaann

    TBD's Resident Drunk

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

im proud of myself for reading that...was pretty brutal

In hindsight I wish I had scrolled down and read Barbarian's cleaned up version

but yea, I am not a huge fan of this mock....nor can I see some of those players lasting until those picks...

#6 NewEra

NewEra

    I don't "know", I "think"

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

View PostBuffalo Barbarian, on 20 February 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:



This would have been much better to read.

Also Outside of Milliner not a fan, we need pass rushing LBs and WRs/TEs

Yes, we need pass rushing Lbs, but we also NEED at least ONE LB that can cover my grandma.  Brown is the best in the draft in coverage from the LB position.  Can't hate that pick.

#7 Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Barbarian

    BERSERKER

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,484 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

View PostNewEra, on 21 February 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Yes, we need pass rushing Lbs, but we also NEED at least ONE LB that can cover my grandma.  Brown is the best in the draft in coverage from the LB position.  Can't hate that pick.

Bradham will do it.

#8 NewEra

NewEra

    I don't "know", I "think"

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

View PostBuffalo Barbarian, on 21 February 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:



Bradham will do it.

I hope you're right, especially if we don't draft a coverage LB.  Who's going to be the other LB in the nickel?  A safety like last year?  That worked well.  Maybe Pettine can scheme to have 1 LB and 6 DBs and still have the ability to stop the run, not just the pass.  We got thrashed on the ground last year when we ran nickel (as well as in the air).  Scott and Barnett got killed vs the run and the Pass.  Enter Bradham to replace Barmett.  Who replaces Scott?