Jump to content


Bills Draft Party Anyone Going/Extra Tickets ?


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

    World Class Poster with Laser Focus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

last year it was a 2 day event, this year I think it's only Thursday. From what I hear, the event starts at 7, the lots open at 5, there is free parking with a pass.

#2 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

    World Class Poster with Laser Focus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Bump

#3 jboyst62

jboyst62

    Hall of Farmer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,890 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

If one were to be going can we park at your place anyway? :nana:

#4 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

Bump in this. Who's going? Roll call anyone? I just found out I'm off and may attend. Not sure yet.

#5 Just Jack

Just Jack

    Lifting things up and putting them down

  • Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,423 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Not me

#6 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

    San Jose Bills Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postmrags, on 19 April 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Bump in this. Who's going? Roll call anyone? I just found out I'm off and may attend. Not sure yet.

Make sure you bring your sausages.

:nana:

#7 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostSan Jose Bills Fan, on 19 April 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:



Make sure you bring your sausages.

:nana:
I was trying to find that link you sent me about Hungarians but I don't have it anymore. Would have been good use here. All I need is 1.

#8 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

    World Class Poster with Laser Focus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

View Postjboyst62, on 19 April 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

If one were to be going can we park at your place anyway? :nana:
Surely. You could be lonely as for once I'm going to :beer: :beer: park Disney style in the stadium lots.

#9 Just Jack

Just Jack

    Lifting things up and putting them down

  • Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,423 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostHammered a Lot, on 20 April 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Surely. You could be lonely as for once I'm going to :beer: :beer: park Disney style in the stadium lots.

Park what? Your 10-speed? It would take you longer to drive over than walk over.

#10 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostJust Jack, on 20 April 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:



Park what? Your 10-speed? It would take you longer to drive over than walk over.
lol. Reminds me of my buddy in Vegas when I used to live there. He drove a Nissan 350z and was sure it was not your normal car and it was a super high performance car. He wouldn't drive anywhere unless his car ran idle for about 5-10 minutes to "warm up". Even if he was going to the store less than a mile away. Seemed pretty ridiculous to me.

#11 Jy Re

Jy Re

    Kick its ass, JK

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

I got 2 tickets but my wife is now going out of town for work so I won't be using them.  If anybody wants 'em let me know.

#12 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

    World Class Poster with Laser Focus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostJÂy RÛßeÒ, on 20 April 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

I got 2 tickets but my wife is now going out of town for work so I won't be using them.  If anybody wants 'em let me know.
You can mail them to me so if anybody wants them last minute they will be easy to pick up. I'll pm you with my address so nobody will know where I am.

#13 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostHammered a Lot, on 20 April 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:


You can mail them to me so if anybody wants them last minute they will be easy to pick up. I'll pm you with my address so nobody will know where I am.
like half the people here don't already know where you are. Lol

#14 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

    World Class Poster with Laser Focus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

View Postmrags, on 20 April 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

like half the people here don't already know where you are. Lol
I'm worried about the other half.

#15 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,114 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostHammered a Lot, on 21 April 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:


I'm worried about the other half.
lol. Ok, makes sense. I had a question for you about tailgating at your place btw. As far as the home opener really because I know the party there is huge, can I get there the night before and set get my spot and set up so that I don't have to worry about waiting in lines and rushing in the am?

#16 mead107

mead107

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,238 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

I have 2 tickets.   Send me your address please.  Will mail them in the morning.

#17 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

    World Class Poster with Laser Focus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

View Postmead107, on 22 April 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

I have 2 tickets.   Send me your address please.  Will mail them in the morning.
Sent Via PM

View Postmrags, on 21 April 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

lol. Ok, makes sense. I had a question for you about tailgating at your place btw. As far as the home opener really because I know the party there is huge, can I get there the night before and set get my spot and set up so that I don't have to worry about waiting in lines and rushing in the am?
As of now no

#18 Badasss

Badasss

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

I have 2 tix. Can't make it. Anyone want 'em?