I can't help but think someone from this forum wrote this article, as this is a true Buffalo Bills fanatic, eball, PTR, The Senator ? Then it hit me, Russ is that you?
Anyway, gotta love it, ignore the babes and read this, http://network.yardb...n_2013/13588658
13 Bold predictions for the Buffalo Bills in 2013
13) Doug Marrone’s new offensive scheme changes not only the AFC East, but the NFL.
12) Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin, and Da’Rick Rogers will start at WR on Opening Day
11) Mario Williams will return to “Super” form in 2013
10) CJ Spiller will be the 2013 rushing yards leader
9) EJ Manuel will win the starting QB job, and will lead the Bills into the playoffs
8) Doug Marrone will be named Coach of the Year
7) The Bills beat the Patriots in Week 1, beginning an era as new top dog in the AFC East
6) Stevie Johnson has career year, makes Pro Bowl
5) Fred Jackson comes back with a vengeance, wins Comeback Player of the Year
4) EJ Manuel and Robert Woods become the next Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne
3) The Bills will finally start winning the close games
2) The longest active playoff drought in the NFL ends in 2013
And here is the number one bold prediction for the Buffalo Bills in 2013:
Super Bowl XLVII Champions
Heck yea, even if only a few of those come true this season it would it a great great year!
Edited by FeartheLosing, 12 May 2013 - 11:33 PM.