Jump to content


Good Bills names for a boat


  • Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#1 jletha

jletha

    UDFA

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Hey, I'm new here and don't know if this is appropriate to post here but I just bought a boat and am in need of a good name. I want to incorporate water/boating lingo and something Bills. Either a players name or something Bills related and am struggling. I was hoping you guys could be more clever than I am

#2 Tsaikotic

Tsaikotic

    Second Gear

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

you could do something like " Electric Co."..name of O-line back in the day...maybe the "K-Gun" after Jim Kelly run Offense in the 90's..not named after Jim Kelly tho..."Bickering Bills" from the 90's Bills....first two might make more sense to non-Bills fans if you put the logo under the name...just a few

if your a season ticket holder how bout "Paying my Bill's" with Bills written in Buffalo Bills red and lettering

Edited by Tsaikotic, 27 May 2013 - 04:45 PM.


#3 The Beautiful East

The Beautiful East

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Kelly's, (replace with favorite Bill's legend) Ark?

#4 Matt in KC

Matt in KC

    I'm a fractal of the man I used to be...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

If you live out of the area, perhaps a simple "Water Buffalo" with the Bills logo underneath.

#5 DC Tom

DC Tom

    Also sniping at retards from the balcony

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,500 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

"Wide Right".


Oh...you said "water" lingo?

"Wide Right," 'cause it's torture, like waterboarding.

#6 jletha

jletha

    UDFA

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostTsaikotic, on 27 May 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

you could do something like " Electric Co."..name of O-line back in the day...maybe the "K-Gun" after Jim Kelly run Offense in the 90's..not named after Jim Kelly tho..."Bickering Bills" from the 90's Bills....first two might make more sense to non-Bills fans if you put the logo under the name...just a few

if your a season ticket holder how bout "Paying my Bill's" with Bills written in Buffalo Bills red and lettering

I really want to incorporate the water/boating aspect into it and use a play on words. For example, a really lame one would be "Sea J Spiller". But I would feel much better using someone in the HOF or wall of fame to ensure longevity of the name. Good ideas to play off of though. Thanks

#7 Reed83HOF

Reed83HOF

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

S.S. Minnow

#8 DC Tom

DC Tom

    Also sniping at retards from the balcony

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,500 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

Kent's Hull.

#9 GOBILLS78

GOBILLS78

    Animals. All of you.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

H2Oh and Four

Sorry.

View PostDC Tom, on 27 May 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Kent's Hull.

There you go.

#10 DC Tom

DC Tom

    Also sniping at retards from the balcony

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,500 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Jerry's Craft.

Carlton Bail-Me.

#11 Buftex

Buftex

    JIM KELLY: the reason for the seasons!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,619 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Sinking Feeling

#12 papazoid

papazoid

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

Titanic

#13 Tsaikotic

Tsaikotic

    Second Gear

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

View Postjletha, on 27 May 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

I really want to incorporate the water/boating aspect into it and use a play on words. For example, a really lame one would be "Sea J Spiller". But I would feel much better using someone in the HOF or wall of fame to ensure longevity of the name. Good ideas to play off of though. Thanks

oh sry...not a boater..lol...

#14 swnybillsfan

swnybillsfan

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

"the floater"

#15 DC Tom

DC Tom

    Also sniping at retards from the balcony

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,500 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

"This Boat'll Have a New Captain In Three Years."

Or is that too long?

#16 Graybeard

Graybeard

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostDC Tom, on 27 May 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

"This Boat'll Have a New Captain In Three Years."

Or is that too long?
I've been laughing for five minutes over this.  My dog is wondering what's going on.
I was thinking about "Billieve it or Knot" but that is pretty lame.

#17 DC Tom

DC Tom

    Also sniping at retards from the balcony

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,500 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostGraybeard, on 27 May 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

I've been laughing for five minutes over this.  My dog is wondering what's going on.
I was thinking about "Billieve it or Knot" but that is pretty lame.

I really could have just shortened it to "Rudderless", I guess.  But that might be too obscure.

If it's a rowboat, you could always go with "Ralph's Cheap".

#18 jimmy10

jimmy10

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

When the Levy Broke

Queen City Roller

Nor(wood)'easter

#19 jletha

jletha

    UDFA

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

Some of these are really good haha. Keep them coming.

#20 NobesBLO13

NobesBLO13

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Ashton YouBoaty