Jump to content


Official jewelry of the Jills


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Beerball

Beerball

    Things happen...

  • Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,517 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

Alex and Ani. Jerry Jones aint got nothin on the Bills marketing department.

#2 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

I thought Reeds Jewelers was the official Jeweler of the Buffalo Bills. Which is why they are offering thier free $5,000 ring with a proposal at a Bills game this season.

Hmmm


I went to Reeds myself. Should have done this but I got a deal anyway.

#3 Just Jack

Just Jack

    Lifting things up and putting them down

  • Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

View Postmrags, on 05 September 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

I thought Reeds Jewelers was the official Jeweler of the Buffalo Bills. Which is why they are offering their free $5,000 ring with a proposal at a Bills game this season.

Probably for the Bills, but not the Jills. Though a part of the organization, the Jills are their own separate group. With that said, was there no Buffalo based jewerly store that wanted to step up and be a sponsor? Instead they have to go into Pats* territory to get one?

#4 BillsWatch

BillsWatch

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,421 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostJust Jack, on 05 September 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Probably for the Bills, but not the Jills. Though a part of the organization, the Jills are their own separate group. With that said, was there no Buffalo based jewerly store that wanted to step up and be a sponsor? Instead they have to go into Pats* territory to get one?

Maybe they have learned that some organizations are more friendly to Bills outside the area than in area.  The Boston news conference was quite a bit more friendly than the local press ones have been.

#5 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

View PostJust Jack, on 05 September 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:



Probably for the Bills, but not the Jills. Though a part of the organization, the Jills are their own separate group. With that said, was there no Buffalo based jewerly store that wanted to step up and be a sponsor? Instead they have to go into Pats* territory to get one?
stupid me. Didnt even see Jill's there.

#6 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,886 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

times change.

the ‘official jewellery’ of the Bills cheerleading squad, the Buffalo Jills
may not necessarilly be the  ‘official jewellery’ of the Buffalo Bills...

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever, 05 September 2013 - 12:26 PM.


#7 WotAGuy

WotAGuy

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

When I read the thread and then saw the headline: Buffalo Bills partner ‘lifestyle brand’ I thought "Hey - the Jills have their own official condom!

#8 BillsWatch

BillsWatch

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,421 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostWotAGuy, on 05 September 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

When I read the thread and then saw the headline: Buffalo Bills partner ‘lifestyle brand’ I thought "Hey - the Jills have their own official condom!

Well if you are going to put 'Jills' and 'partners' in modern content lesbian domestic partners need no condoms.

#9 DC Tom

DC Tom

    Also sniping at retards from the balcony

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,909 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostBillsFan-4-Ever, on 05 September 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

times change.

the ‘official jewellery’ of the Bills cheerleading squad, the Buffalo Jills
may not necessarilly be the  ‘official jewellery’ of the Buffalo Bills...

Just like Tony Romo's official "Hello Kitty" jewelry isn't the official jewelry of the Cowboys...

#10 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,886 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

hello kitty LOL