1. Fred was moving the chains yet not given the chance to play the last series.
2. Stevie dropping that 2 yard pass which would have got us a 1st down and killed time.
3. Speaking of killing time, hurrying up the offense when Marrone should go in to clock management mode.
4. Spiller not looking comfortable and looked jittery and nervous.
5. Not enough disguise in blitzes in the 2nd half which seemed to work in the 1st half,
6. Penalties. I mean damn.
7. I just want to put clock management on this list one more time
1. Defense looked pretty damn good. One of the more hard hitting Bills defenses I've seen in a while
2. EJ looked very comfortable and mature. Very confident
3. Freddy looks like he's back and healthy.
4. Robey actually surprised me and looked decent out there.
5. Kudos to Alonso and Brooks. Played a heck of a game
6. Won the turnover battle and got pressure on Brady.
All in all I believe we have a lot to be happy about and look forward to. The only set back is that this week was the week to beat New England while they are still rough. As the season goes along his young receivers will learn the Brady way and they will be a tougher team to play down the road.
We're 0-1 and last place in the AFC East but New England plays the Jets on Thursday so one of those teams will lose and Miami may go down also. With a win next week we can move up to 3rd place and so on.
Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz, 08 September 2013 - 04:14 PM.