2) Kiko made some mistakes, but I am satisfied that he will make plays and that today was a learning experience.
3) Carrington was non-productive today. That's a shame too because we really didn't need that much more to win this football game.
4) I think that CJ Spiller might win us a football game this season. Maybe even two. I hope that I am right because he lost us one today with his poor play and his fumble. He owes us a win.
5) How can a Bills fan not be pleased by EJ? I mean seriously. His stats were not great, but he truly appears to have the brain and the body to excel in this football league. I am guessing that he was told to try not to run due to his knee injury, and I suppose that this makes sense. But I will also assert that if he was not nursing this injury, he would have won this football game. In short, I really like this kid!
6) Usually I cannot see much of the RG on television. Today I was lucky and will tell you that Urbik had a nice game today, and btw so did Pears.
7) Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine,
I can tell the Queen of Diamonds, by the way she shines.
Come to Daddy on an inside straight.
Well I got no chance of losing this time.
No I got no chance of losing this time.
8) I have taken some heat on this board wrt my praise of Searcy. No, I am not whining; I deserve it. The truth is that he can hurt you. That said, he remains a favorite of mine. Yes, he will give up some plays, but he is one player on this football team that gives a 100% effort. No, he does not leave one damn thing on the football field. He actually looked as if he was running out of gas on his TD. My supposition is that he might have been hurt. Mark my words, he will be a coach some day. I really do appreciate this player. And he played a GREAT game today.
9) McKelvin had an uneven game. Make no mistake, he did get away with a call or 2, but he also did actually make some good plays.
10) Another thing that I am sure of is that assuming he is healthy, Woods will be our #1 receiver in 2014. I am a bit unimpressed by Stevie Johnson, but hopefully this will change.
11) In all, the secondary wasn't THAT bad, considering they were playing without their 2 alleged stars, and against a certain first ballot hall of fame QB.
12) It sucked that Goodwin never got a chance to run out a kick. Btw, did he get hurt?
13) If they can play this way against NE, I think that we can assume that the Buffalo Bills will win some football games this season.
14) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Bill from NYC, 08 September 2013 - 04:42 PM.