2. Carolina's WRS are waaay better than NE's. Secondary better be just as good if not better next week.
3. Carolina's D is underrated. Keuchly is a beast at MLB. Playcalling needs to get better and I would like to see EJ run more. He said he is 110%, so I hope they aren't holding back
4. Ted Ginn is a monster KR. ST better be on their game or it could be the difference.
5. Marrone obviously was outcoached in this game, but it was his first as a HC in the NFL and he was going against the best. That will not be the case next week.
6. While I agree the penalties were disastrous, I truly think the refs got some of them wrong and missed holding on Kyle W and Mario more than once. While that needs to get cleaned up, I am not actually sure that in a game not involving Brady some of those don't go our way.
Edited by YoloInTheBlo, 08 September 2013 - 07:50 PM.