Jump to content


here's a new Buffalo Bills Anthem (Free Download for #BillsMafia)

Buffalo Bills Anthem

  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 ldmgrand

ldmgrand

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

  Cool New Buffalo Bills Anthem. Free Download for Bills fans.

#2 bigdogtim

bigdogtim

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

All I can say is you have finally found a way to make me wish this was a link to the Peter Pan guy.

#3 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,640 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

sorry dude,   that wasn't good

#4 tyson23p

tyson23p

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

I liked it!!

#5 ldmgrand

ldmgrand

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostBillsFan-4-Ever, on 15 September 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

sorry dude,   that wasn't good
Cool Thanks for listening.

View Posttyson23p, on 15 September 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

I liked it!!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!

#6 SDS

SDS

    What price for a cobra's egg?

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,603 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

So, you didn't join to be a member of the community. You joined to post your video?

#7 ndirish1978

ndirish1978

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostSDS, on 16 September 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

So, you didn't join to be a member of the community. You joined to post your video?

2 posts and the first is a video. Spammer

#8 mrags

mrags

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,132 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

Didnt like this one. The last one was really good IMO. This one sucked.

#9 NYCBoozers

NYCBoozers

    UDFA

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

THATS AWESOME

love it.

#10 ldmgrand

ldmgrand

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

View PostSDS, on 16 September 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

So, you didn't join to be a member of the community. You joined to post your video?
I joined to be a member of the community and share a song that some fans might like. Is this not relevant? If not report it and delete it. I didn't mean to break any rules.

#11 jboyst62

jboyst62

    Mr. Beerball.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,678 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

This is a classic example of why I just cannot appreciate the BillsMafia stuff.  It's not purely BillsMafia but that song - the whole 'edgy in your face pride' is annoying.  It's like the annoying rap/hip-hop culture meets jersey shore and then finds a football team to cheer for...  Who can be the most ridiculous fan in a big puffy hat, zubaz (but only to be ironic and not because they are vintage Bills gear), and then a wife beater to top it off.  Of course, you need to add a ridiculously cheesy watch, some RayBans and a cross necklace.

View Postldmgrand, on 19 September 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

I joined to be a member of the community and share a song that some fans might like. Is this not relevant? If not report it and delete it. I didn't mean to break any rules.
Telling the almighty creator to report...now that's !@#$ing funny.

#12 JustinMychal

JustinMychal

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

This is effin horrible.........if this ever became an anthem of the bills id become a patriots fan.......I'm holding on to the idea that neither is going to happen......id rather start tebow

You should see if SJ13 can write for you.....isn't he a rapper too ????????

#13 ldmgrand

ldmgrand

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postjboyst62, on 19 September 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

This is a classic example of why I just cannot appreciate the BillsMafia stuff.  It's not purely BillsMafia but that song - the whole 'edgy in your face pride' is annoying.  It's like the annoying rap/hip-hop culture meets jersey shore and then finds a football team to cheer for...  Who can be the most ridiculous fan in a big puffy hat, zubaz (but only to be ironic and not because they are vintage Bills gear), and then a wife beater to top it off.  Of course, you need to add a ridiculously cheesy watch, some RayBans and a cross necklace.

Telling the almighty creator to report...now that's !@#$ing funny.
       Maybe it's not for you. No problem. but its buzz is growing by the day whether you appreciate it or not. Not all hip hop comes with a costume. Pretty ignorant comment.

View PostJustinMychal, on 19 September 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

This is effin horrible.........if this ever became an anthem of the bills id become a patriots fan.......I'm holding on to the idea that neither is going to happen......id rather start tebow

You should see if SJ13 can write for you.....isn't he a rapper too ????????
Thanks for listening. I appreciate the feedback. Too bad you'll never have a team to start Tebow, outside of Madden 25.

View PostNYCBoozers, on 17 September 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

THATS AWESOME

love it.
Thank you! I really appreciate it!

#14 Dean Cain

Dean Cain

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

I dug it. In fact I'm going to take it & do a remix.

#15 San Jose Bills Fan

San Jose Bills Fan

    San Jose Bills Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,764 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostBigCountryBills, on 20 September 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

I dug it. In fact I'm going to take it & do a remix.

I sense that you and the original composer are gonna be "lawyering up."

#16 bobblehead

bobblehead

    Getting off your damn lawn since 1966

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,201 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

It sounds like my dishwasher.

#17 taglientep

taglientep

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hey man good job.  for everyone that hates it give the guy a break.  Its not easy.  HEY REMEMBER HES A BILLS FAN! isnt that whats important.  lets rip to shreds the dolphins pats and jets fans, not our own.  Great effort man its got a cool sound, its different and some people dont like different

#18 kdiggz

kdiggz

    Kiko is my daddy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

I came in not wanting to like it because I thought it was someone spamming their crap music but I actually liked it.  It has a lot of possibilities. Get Stevie on that track to give it some credibility.  Besides that, not bad at all

#19 SwampD

SwampD

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

I like it. Don't worry about the negative feedback. Most people have their default setting stuck on HATE. They are probably still listening to music written before 1987. This is actually pretty good.

#20 BRH

BRH

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,490 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

I actually prefer Marv's fight song.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Buffalo Bills Anthem