2) Spiller had 5 carries for 55 yards. Many of his carries seemed to fall 1 or 2 yards short of a first down. Still in all, these were great numbers for a situational running back.
3) Fwiw, the 51 yard field goal by Carpenter would have been good from 60 yards. That was a truly amazing kick.
4) Gilmore was pathetic on the short pass for a long gain with approx. 11 min. left in the 2nd quarter. He was blocked out of the play and pushed around like a rag doll. That said, if we want to pretend that he was a good draft selection/shut down corner, we can do that too. We an also debate as to whether or not Santa Claus is real.
5) If any of you can think of a reason that Chris Hogan is a member of this football team, please drop me a line.
7) Lewis is weird. He carries the football like a loaf of bread. I am not seeing pocket presence. BUT, he seems OK. It's hard to explain.
8)I ain't preachin', 'cause I don't know,
How to make fast things move along slow.
I can't stop it, can't make it go.
Just 'cause I say it.....
that don't mean that it's so, no, no.
Watch what you hear now, make sure it's clear now,
Just 'cause it's said,
that don't mean that it's true.
9) Searcy has lots of issues, but I maintain that I will take him on my football team any day.
10) At RWS, Bills Fans, down 24-10 just were not giving up. I was really proud to be a Bills Fan seeing this. But, this is an ongoing state.
11) OK, I confess.....I am not crazy about Marrone. But I credit him for the 4th quarter pass to Chandler. It was a gutsy call that worked.
12) Gotta give kudos to TJ Graham. I didn't think that he had it in him to get open and catch passes. Goodwin looked OK too, and Chandler is actually looking very good imo.
13) Overall, the defense was unimpressive.
14) If we are to win a few games with Lewis, imo there will need to be a lot more planned qb draws/runs. Hey, there is little to lose.
15) Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Bill from NYC, 13 October 2013 - 06:25 PM.