I am starting to believe that the games may be staged like the Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals.
Let us recount the unbelievable mishaps that Bills players have made throughout the years that couldn't possibly have all been innocent mistakes.
1. 9/14/2009 - New England Patriots - For no apparent reason Leodis McKelvin returns a kick 8 yards deep in the endzone. The team was up by five points and only need to run clock. Leodis Proceeds to fumble the kickoff return, putting the Patriots in position for the game winning TD pass.
2. 10/24/2010 - Baltimore Ravens - In OT Shaun Nelson receives a pass close to FG range. Is gang tackled and push backwards, ~5 seconds after his forward progression is stopped, the ball is ripped lose. Ravens kick game winning FG.
3. 11/28/2010 - Pittsburgh Steelers - Stevie Johnson drops wide open pass in OT with no one near him.
4. 10/14/2012 - Arizona Cardinals - Did everything in their power to lose to the Cards in OT but somehow still won. (This is akin to the one win that the Washington Generals have. )
5. 10/21/2013- Tennessee Titans - George Wilson drops game ending Interception in 4th QTR when the ball hits him right in the numbers.
6. 11/11/2012 - New England Patriots - TJ Graham hangs a ralph when he was supposed to hang a Louie. Result is game ending INT.
7. 12/9/2012 - St. Louis Rams - George Wilson drops game ending Interception in 4th QTR when the ball hits him right in the numbers. (This is where it gets obvious, because this was a repeat from earlier in the "Season")
​8. 11/11/2013 - Kansas City Chiefs - An Undrafted Rookie Free Agent QB throws a 100 yard pick 6 - (Now this is where it gets too obvious, what NFL team would start an Undrafted Rookie Free Agent QB and why would he throw a pass to three Kansas City Chief Defenders - Washington Generals, much?)
9. 12/1/2013 - Atlanta Falcons - Not One but two fumbles in FG range one in the last seconds of the game that would allow the Bills to win the game. The second in OT. (Come on now, thats just too outlandish)
That is just off the top of my head.
I'm sure you all have some more moments that prove the NFL is rigged and the Buffalo Bills are the Washington Generals of the NFL.
Edited by Why So Serious?, 02 December 2013 - 02:05 PM.