Jump to content


Faulk..Love his Hate for the Pats*


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 plenzmd1

plenzmd1

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,684 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

Been in Boston this week for bidness, catching WEEI when in the car. Seems Faulk did another interview with them yesterday still implying the Pats* are dirty cheating scumbags, had to have cheated to beat the Rams ,and  that have not won anything since Spygate.

Rightly so, the hosts have been discussing quite a bit. Very interesting to hear their side. Fun to listen to some call in folks  from Pittsburgh, Buffalo etc agreeing with Faulk.Then the fun starts.

BTW, i think the guys in the morning and afternoon that I have heard are very good. Enjoyable station to listen to..they seem to give their callers the freedom to have a differing opinion without being douche bags to them.

Edited by plenzmd1, 31 January 2014 - 02:25 PM.


#2 ExiledInIllinois

ExiledInIllinois

    Making It Flow Backwards

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,190 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Ahh... The baggage and legacy of a champion!  LoL...

#3 Shamrock

Shamrock

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

1 in 32 wins a Superbowl. 1 in 16 a Conference Championship, they may have cheated through to the big one, but they've certainly held their own at the top end of the conference STILL & there are 3 teams in the division banging their heads at how to out draft, out free agent & out scheme them, hoping for next year to turn around their fortunes.

#4 Dean Cain

Dean Cain

    DAS AUTO

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

There's no denying the Patriots cheated. The moment Belichick rolled out the cheating apparatus he allowed there to be skepticism of the validity of their early victories. The fact that Goodell sent someone to Foxborough who destroyed all the evidence before an independent investigation could be done speaks to the nature of the cover up.

Edited by BigCountryBills, 31 January 2014 - 04:05 PM.


#5 peterpan

peterpan

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

View PostBigCountryBills, on 31 January 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

There's no denying the Patriots cheated. The moment Belichick rolled out the cheating apparatus he allowed there to be skepticism of the validity of their early victories. The fact that Goodell sent someone to Foxborough who destroyed all the evidence before an independent investigation could be done speaks to the nature of the cover up.

Agreed.

I wonder what was on the 14 minutes of that watergate tape?  Probably just talking about the weather....

#6 The Wiz

The Wiz

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

View PostShamrock, on 31 January 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

1 in 32 wins a Superbowl. 1 in 16 a Conference Championship, they may have cheated through to the big one, but they've certainly held their own at the top end of the conference STILL & there are 3 teams in the division banging their heads at how to out draft, out free agent & out scheme them, hoping for next year to turn around their fortunes.
It's not hard after you cheat your way to 3 super bowls and in the process make your QB untouchable during a game.  You tend to get favored on and off the field.

#7 Green Lightning

Green Lightning

    Mr. Peanut

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,942 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

The Pats are great. QB and Coach great. But facts are facts. After they got caught cheating they never won a Superbowl again. So they're great but not great enough to win without a leg up. The NFL is pathetic.  Other sports took their heroes, like Mark McGwire and Lance Armstrong, and expose them for the cheaters there were. Not the NFL. They hid  it. The Patriot's Super Bowls are tainted -  bottom line - done.

#8 NorCalBillsSabres

NorCalBillsSabres

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

I get a lot of pleasure watching Tom Brady get the crap knocked out of him!!

#9 matter2003

matter2003

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

View PostShamrock, on 31 January 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

1 in 32 wins a Superbowl. 1 in 16 a Conference Championship, they may have cheated through to the big one, but they've certainly held their own at the top end of the conference STILL & there are 3 teams in the division banging their heads at how to out draft, out free agent & out scheme them, hoping for next year to turn around their fortunes.

Their drafting has been very suspect for several years now...if it weren't for Brady, the gap would have closed....even with Brady the gap is getting narrower and narrower

#10 BuffaloBillsForever

BuffaloBillsForever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:56 AM

View Postplenzmd1, on 31 January 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Been in Boston this week for bidness, catching WEEI when in the car. Seems Faulk did another interview with them yesterday still implying the Pats* are dirty cheating scumbags, had to have cheated to beat the Rams ,and  that have not won anything since Spygate.

Rightly so, the hosts have been discussing quite a bit. Very interesting to hear their side. Fun to listen to some call in folks  from Pittsburgh, Buffalo etc agreeing with Faulk.Then the fun starts.

BTW, i think the guys in the morning and afternoon that I have heard are very good. Enjoyable station to listen to..they seem to give their callers the freedom to have a differing opinion without being douche bags to them.

I have seen similar interviews with Kurt Warner regarding the Patriots. I don't blame them for the animosity they feel from being robbed of a champsionship title. In fact as the Brady/Belichick  window closes the more I hope Warner and Faulk speak out regarding this topic.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever, 01 February 2014 - 07:57 AM.


#11 Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky

    UDFA

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

Wahhhhhh!!!   Get over it ready.   Buffalo hasn't won the Super Bowl since never.  What's their excuse other than sucking?

#12 MattM

MattM

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

View PostBill Brasky, on 01 February 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:

Wahhhhhh!!!   Get over it ready.   Buffalo hasn't won the Super Bowl since never.  What's their excuse other than sucking?

And New England* (must never forget the asterisk!) never won without cheating--so what's your point?  In fact, they're 0-4 when not getting caught cheating, just like us....

#13 bbb

bbb

    UDFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,420 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

View PostBigCountryBills, on 31 January 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

There's no denying the Patriots cheated. The moment Belichick rolled out the cheating apparatus he allowed there to be skepticism of the validity of their early victories. The fact that Goodell sent someone to Foxborough who destroyed all the evidence before an independent investigation could be done speaks to the nature of the cover up.

This

#14 Doc

Doc

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,430 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

View PostMattM, on 01 February 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

And New England* (must never forget the asterisk!) never won without cheating--so what's your point?  In fact, they're 0-4 when not getting caught cheating, just like us....
Yep.  The Cheaters have as many SB losses and legitimate SB wins as the Bills. ;)

#15 Steve O

Steve O

    UDFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

View Postplenzmd1, on 31 January 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Been in Boston this week for bidness, catching WEEI when in the car. Seems Faulk did another interview with them yesterday still implying the Pats* are dirty cheating scumbags, had to have cheated to beat the Rams ,and  that have not won anything since Spygate.

Rightly so, the hosts have been discussing quite a bit. Very interesting to hear their side. Fun to listen to some call in folks  from Pittsburgh, Buffalo etc agreeing with Faulk.Then the fun starts.

BTW, i think the guys in the morning and afternoon that I have heard are very good. Enjoyable station to listen to..they seem to give their callers the freedom to have a differing opinion without being douche bags to them.
Which Faulk called in, Kevin or Marshall? Would love to get the real story from Kevin, who was there for 13 years.

#16 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostBill Brasky, on 01 February 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:

Wahhhhhh!!!   Get over it ready.   Buffalo hasn't won the Super Bowl since never.  What's their excuse other than sucking?
Post Spy Gate  the Putz are LOSERS

nuf said

View PostDoc, on 02 February 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

Yep.  The Cheaters have as many SB losses and legitimate SB wins as the Bills. ;)
LOL