15 replies to this topic

#1 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

First Ray Rice, then Lorenzo Taliaferro... now Bernard Pierce, Jimmy Smith and Jacoby Jones

#2 Jauronimo

Jauronimo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

Got drunk and were asked to leave?  The horror.

#3 Kirby Jackson

Kirby Jackson

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

View PostYoloinOhio, on 29 May 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

First Ray Rice, then Lorenzo Taliaferro... now Bernard Pierce, Jimmy Smith and Jacoby Jones
Not that this has anything to do with anything but I thought that it was a good time to share a little nugget.

One of my good friends was out 2-3 years ago in the middle of a week at a trashy, trashy, trashy strip club in Suburban New Orleans. I am talking Colony Lounge trashy and worse off it was like a Tuesday night. At any rate Jacoby Jones was in there by himself (he is from NOLA). He vaguely knows one of the other 2 guys that my buddy was with. They were sitting with him drinking champagne when he asked my buddy to give him $200. My friend obliged thinking that Jacoby just didn't want to go to the ATM or something. Jones immediately threw the $200 in the air making it rain on these D- strippers. My friend to this day cannot hear his name without saying "that dude owes me $200!!"

#4 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

View PostKirby Jackson, on 29 May 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

Not that this has anything to do with anything but I thought that it was a good time to share a little nugget.

One of my good friends was out 2-3 years ago in the middle of a week at a trashy, trashy, trashy strip club in Suburban New Orleans. I am talking Colony Lounge trashy and worse off it was like a Tuesday night. At any rate Jacoby Jones was in there by himself (he is from NOLA). He vaguely knows one of the other 2 guys that my buddy was with. They were sitting with him drinking champagne when he asked my buddy to give him $200. My friend obliged thinking that Jacoby just didn't want to go to the ATM or something. Jones immediately threw the $200 in the air making it rain on these D- strippers. My friend to this day cannot hear his name without saying "that dude owes me $200!!"
Yeah his track record isn't too squeaky. Isn't he the one who was hit over the head by a stripper with a champagne bottle right before we played the Ravens last season?

#5 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

NFL: AroundTheLeague@NFL_ATL  5m
Ray Rice and his wife met with Commissioner Goodell on Monday, per @RapSheet http://www.nfl.com/n...er_atl …

#6 Nanker

Nanker

Blls Nation Unite!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,356 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:31 AM

In!

I'll catch ya'll when we land in the DarkSide. :ph34r:

Edited by Nanker, 17 June 2014 - 06:31 AM.

#7 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

Rice to get 4-6 games (maybe more) per Rotoworld:
Evan Silva@evansilva  7m
Someone is going to get a big-time opportunity in #Ravens backfield to open the season: http://www.rotoworld...y-rice …

#8 maryland-bills-fan

maryland-bills-fan

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

The Baltimore Browns?

#9 Beerball

Beerball

Things happen...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,254 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

Jesus folks. I can't remember a harmless thread that jumped off the rails like this one.  13 replies deleted in a thread supposedly about the Ravens. How about staying on topic?

For those who don't know or have forgotten politics on PPP only.

#10 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

Evan Silva@evansilva 17m

Ugh. Becoming elite CB. RT @RavensInsider #Ravens CB Jimmy Smith arrested/charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-ravens-

#11 voodoo poonani

voodoo poonani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

View PostYoloinOhio, on 13 July 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 17m

Ugh. Becoming elite CB. RT @RavensInsider #Ravens CB Jimmy Smith arrested/charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-ravens-

If all he was doing was helping her, then this should blow over.  If there is more to the story...

#12 CountryCletus

CountryCletus

Pro Bowl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

It's always wise to ask an officer in uniform, "WTF are you gonna do", it's been my experience that they never lay out the play of what they intend to do- rather they just execute their plan, leaving you sore and asking yourself "why the hell did I do that"...

#13 FluffHead

FluffHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,806 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostBeerball, on 18 June 2014 - 07:00 AM, said:

Jesus folks. I can't remember a harmless thread that jumped off the rails like this one.  13 replies deleted in a thread supposedly about the Ravens. How about staying on topic?

For those who don't know or have forgotten politics on PPP only.

Looks like I missed out on the party

#14 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,626 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

View PostCountryCletus, on 13 July 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

It's always wise to ask an officer in uniform, "WTF are you gonna do", it's been my experience that they never lay out the play of what they intend to do- rather they just execute their plan, leaving you sore and asking yourself "why the hell did I do that"...
Smith pulled the, "I play for the Ravens" card last night. Probably better than Ko Simpson's, "I'm worth millions."

#15 CountryCletus

CountryCletus

Pro Bowl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

Ko Simpson.... I don't know where those millions came from... Lol- life insurance doesn't count!!

#16 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

BenGals
Stillers
@ Browns
Panthers
@ Colts

Looks like the Cravens are going to dig themselves a HUGE hole in their division with all of these legal issues and suspensions

in Sept