Jump to content


Rookies Report Today!

training camp rookies Bills Win Division

  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Nanker

Nanker

    Blls Nation Unite!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,170 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...o-training-camp

bb.com is strangely silent about this.


They hit the filed on the 20th.

Let the season begin!

#2 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,467 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

View PostNanker, on 16 July 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

http://www.nfl.com/n...o-training-camp

bb.com is strangely silent about this.


They hit the filed on the 20th.

Let the season begin!
I saw something late last week that it was QBs, rookies, and "select players" who report today

BTW - nice tag!

Edited by YoloinOhio, 16 July 2014 - 12:06 PM.


#3 Mark Vader

Mark Vader

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,666 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

Yes! It's almost time. :w00t:

#4 kdiggz

kdiggz

    Future Owner of the Cheektowaga Bills

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

I hope EJ and Sammy can get some extra 1 on 1 time this week before camp starts. Need these guys to be in sync

#5 Canadian Bills Fan

Canadian Bills Fan

    When it's too tough for them it's just right for us

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

Dumb question but they can hit in training camp right?


CBF

#6 CountryCletus

CountryCletus

    Pro Bowl

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

View PostYoloinOhio, on 16 July 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

I saw something late last week that it was QBs, rookies, and "select players" who report today

BTW - nice tag!

Ya, think it was just a couple days ago...  I wondered why QB's showed up, but realized that they need someone to throw the rock, lol

#7 NoSaint

NoSaint

    Hall of Famer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,731 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

View PostCanadian Bills Fan, on 16 July 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Dumb question but they can hit in training camp right?


CBF

Very few sessions of camp and not at all in season I believe

#8 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,467 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

I wonder if by "select players" they mean guys who they want tucked away at SJF as long as possible so the FO can sleep at night. Marcel and MW19.

#9 Canadian Bills Fan

Canadian Bills Fan

    When it's too tough for them it's just right for us

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

View PostNoSaint, on 16 July 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Very few sessions of camp and not at all in season I believe

haha I mean they can tackle now right?

CBF

#10 rsxfirefighter

rsxfirefighter

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

I find it the most interesting that Baltimore's rookies are reporting today considering the Vets have 1 more week before the vets have to report. I guess they tied their "Rookie" Camp into their training camp schedule.

#11 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,467 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

How 'bout them apples!

Mario Williams@bbwolf94  1h
Started camp early today. Knocking down all barriers blocking out all distractions. I'm going all in… http://instagram.com/p/qhMdN7JywA/

Not often you see a superstar vet who already got the huge payday show up early for TC with the rooks.

Edited by YoloinOhio, 16 July 2014 - 12:54 PM.


#12 Canadian Bills Fan

Canadian Bills Fan

    When it's too tough for them it's just right for us

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

View PostYoloinOhio, on 16 July 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

How 'bout them apples!

Mario Williams@bbwolf94  1h
Started camp early today. Knocking down all barriers blocking out all distractions. I'm going all in… http://instagram.com/p/qhMdN7JywA/

Am I missing something?

The pic is of his car dashboard showing what song he is listening to.

What does that have to do with starting camp early?

CBF

#13 CountryCletus

CountryCletus

    Pro Bowl

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

I really like this!!!

#14 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,467 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

View PostCanadian Bills Fan, on 16 July 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

Am I missing something?

The pic is of his car dashboard showing what song he is listening to.

What does that have to do with starting camp early?

CBF
He is relating his mindset to the song he is playing (Lifestyle)

#15 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

View PostYoloinOhio, on 16 July 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

How 'bout them apples!

Mario Williams@bbwolf94  1h
Started camp early today. Knocking down all barriers blocking out all distractions. I'm going all in… http://instagram.com/p/qhMdN7JywA/

Not often you see a superstar vet who already got the huge payday show up early for TC with the rooks.


View PostCanadian Bills Fan, on 16 July 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

Am I missing something?

The pic is of his car dashboard showing what song he is listening to.

What does that have to do with starting camp early?

CBF
missing something   umm yes

not an instagram user so  ... wtf is with the Constable Montgomery County Pct 4 (badge) holder?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever, 16 July 2014 - 12:58 PM.


#16 rsxfirefighter

rsxfirefighter

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

Love the new attitude with this team..just love it.

#17 Canadian Bills Fan

Canadian Bills Fan

    When it's too tough for them it's just right for us

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Never heard of that song lol


CBF

#18 rsxfirefighter

rsxfirefighter

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

View PostBillsFan-4-Ever, on 16 July 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

missing something   umm yes

not an instagram user so  ... wtf is with the Constable Montgomery County Pct 4 (badge) holder?

I remember there was an article 2 years ago complaining how he was given an easy test and such to become a law officer in Texas or something. People were complaining that he was basically just given the badge where others had to truely earn it.

View Postrsxfirefighter, on 16 July 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

I remember there was an article 2 years ago complaining how he was given an easy test and such to become a law officer in Texas or something. People were complaining that he was basically just given the badge where others had to truely earn it.

correction...it was last year
http://www.myfoxhous...fficer-in-texas

#19 BillsFan-4-Ever

BillsFan-4-Ever

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

say what? WOW

http://abc13.com/archive/9182600/

yup  just saw it

View Postrsxfirefighter, on 16 July 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

I remember there was an article 2 years ago complaining how he was given an easy test and such to become a law officer in Texas or something. People were complaining that he was basically just given the badge where others had to truely earn it.



correction...it was last year
http://www.myfoxhous...fficer-in-texas


#20 rsxfirefighter

rsxfirefighter

    Practice Squad

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostBillsFan-4-Ever, on 16 July 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

say what? WOW

http://abc13.com/archive/9182600/

yup  just saw it

I may not post a lot, but I sure read a lot. :-D





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: training camp, rookies, Bills Win Division