Jump to content


Bills sign LB Stevenson Sylvester


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 FluffHead

FluffHead

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:49 PM

Name wise, he is a lasty-firsty. In my experience that is bad news. That's all I know. Lasty-firsty

Edited by FluffHead, 16 July 2014 - 03:58 PM.


#2 RyanC883

RyanC883

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

Flashed great playmaking ability at times while on the Steelers.  Not consistent.  Prob a candidate for backup position or PS.

#3 kdiggz

kdiggz

    Mayor of Pegulaville

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

Who dat

#4 billsfaninmanhattan

billsfaninmanhattan

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

"That's a nice name....Todd Gack."

#5 PO'14

PO'14

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

So Glad it wasnt another WIlliams!

#6 Stads

Stads

    Probation

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

View Postbillsfaninmanhattan, on 16 July 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

"That's a nice name....Todd Gack."

It's not a great John Houseman name like Alec Berg.

#7 PO'14

PO'14

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

Berg is alright...ITs the C in Alec that blows!  Should be Alex!

#8 Mark Vader

Mark Vader

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Didn't we sign this guy once before?

#9 Dirtbag

Dirtbag

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

View PostMark Vader, on 16 July 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

Didn't we sign this guy once before?
you're confusing him with sylvester stevenson.

#10 Mark Vader

Mark Vader

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

View PostDirtbag, on 16 July 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

you're confusing him with sylvester stevenson.
Gee, I wonder why?

#11 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,848 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

He's going to be on the John Murphy show tonight

#12 3rdand12

3rdand12

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,805 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Not much to see here ? Or some potential beyond " core ST"  guy ?
At first i thought we got Keith Rivers as a core ST team guy . Till i saw his wage scale . Boobie and Corey are also of the same cut of cloth when first advertised on BB com.
What is this guy about ? Camp fodder or enough Exp to be valuable. Aren't we LB heavy now. I dont mean starters but the bills are working out a lot of them. Cbs and Safeties too
So they released Caussin finally. Injuries never let him get traction .

Edited by 3rdand12, 16 July 2014 - 07:24 PM.


#13 Mark Vader

Mark Vader

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

View Post3rdand12, on 16 July 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

Not much to see here ? Or some potential beyond " core ST"  guy ?
At first i thought we got Keith Rivers as a core ST team guy . Till i saw his wage scale . Boobie and Corey are also of the same cut of cloth when first advertised on BB com.
What is this guy about ? Camp fodder or enough Exp to be valuable. Aren't we LB heavy now. I dont mean starters but the bills are working out a lot of them. Cbs and Safeties too
So they released Caussin finally. Injuries never let him get traction .
Camp fodder, unless he shines.

#14 3rdand12

3rdand12

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,805 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

View PostMark Vader, on 16 July 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

Camp fodder, unless he shines.
best time to get a feel for these fringe guys i suppose .
I mean , we  now have an unofficial relationship with the Steelers don't we ?
Nothing wrong with that .

Edited by 3rdand12, 16 July 2014 - 08:23 PM.


#15 bowery4

bowery4

    "‘Chance favors the prepared mind‘’

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,657 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

View PostFluffHead, on 16 July 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

Name wise, he is a lasty-firsty. In my experience that is bad news. That's all I know. Lasty-firsty
I sort of agree but Kiko Alfonso sort of made me change my position on the issue, sort of anyway

#16 FluffHead

FluffHead

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

View Postbowery4, on 16 July 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

I sort of agree but Kiko Alfonso sort of made me change my position on the issue, sort of anyway

Kiko Alonso is a firsty-firsty in my book. Firsty-firsty = ok. Lasty-firsty is sketchy as hell

#17 Mark Vader

Mark Vader

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

View Post3rdand12, on 16 July 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:

best time to get a feel for these fringe guys i suppose .
I mean , we  now have an unofficial relationship with the Steelers don't we ?
Nothing wrong with that .
True. No harm in giving the guy a chance.

#18 Captain Hindsight

Captain Hindsight

    All Pro

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,673 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

We need linebackers. Even before kikos injury I thought it was weak

#19 ALF

ALF

    RFA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

Sly and the Family Stone ,  Just everyday people , has potential

#20 buffaloboyinATL

buffaloboyinATL

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Thuffering Thuckatash!

Edited by buffaloboyinATL, 17 July 2014 - 09:52 AM.