1265 replies to this topic

#1261 Chef Jim

Chef Jim

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,618 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:18 PM

I just find it funny Chef that you are one of the biggest weed critics on TBD, yet you partake like the rest of us. Seems hypocritical but what do I know?

That said, it's good that you're one of us. :)

It's kind of like someone who drinks but can't stand sloppy alcoholics

Oh and I'm not one of you. ;)

Edited by Chef Jim, 19 May 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#1262 reddogblitz

reddogblitz

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

We don't need any more of those around hence my desire to keep it liiegal.

I see. Keep it illegal except for people who have a "prescription" for a condition they done even have. Makes sense.

#1263 grinreaper

grinreaper

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

I see. Keep it illegal except for people who have a "prescription" for a condition they done even have. Makes sense.

There's something to be said for theories like only landowners get to vote and only people who imbibe responsibly get to imbibe. Maybe I should change my screen name to Aristocrat?

#1264 Maury Ballstein

Maury Ballstein

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

And to clarify I criticize stoners I'm not a stoner elitist.
See I can maintain while stoned while most stoners are....well stoners. We don't need any more of those around hence my desire to keep it liiegal.

Maintain what ? Excel and word files ?

#1265 Chef Jim

Chef Jim

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,618 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

Glad you agree. :D

#1266 Bob in Mich

Bob in Mich

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 AM

Cannabis Drug Halved Convulsions in Company-Funded Epilepsy Test

https://www.bloomber...d-epilepsy-test

A cannabis-based drug halved the frequency of convulsive seizures in sufferers of a rare, catastrophic form of epilepsy in a late-stage study funded by GW Pharmaceuticals Plc.

The median monthly frequency of convulsive seizures fell to 5.9 from 12.4 among children with a drug-resistant form of Dravet syndrome who took the company’s Epidiolex cannabidiol oral solution. That compared with only a slight decline among patients taking a placebo. Results of the randomized controlled trial -- by researchers in New York, London, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, Paris, Melbourne and Boston -- were published Thursday in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Edited by Bob in Mich, Yesterday, 04:52 AM.