I'll move this to the main board so it is seen by more.
I thought that the setup was great, everyone nearby. The rain didn't come close to dampening the spirit of the day.
I'd like to mention a few things in some particular order.
- Thanks Scott for giving us this place.
- This is 1A...thanks Jay for your work on the group tickets. You get nothing out of it, but, you give non-season ticket holders a great way to see the game. Really appreciate you.
- All of the old friends...great seeing you again. For those who didn't make it this year I hope we catch up soon.
- All of the new friends...great meeting you and I hope that you make TBDHOT a tradition. (in no particular order CBFGGLeviDrDaurBillsinBurgh...who am I leaving out? I'm old and feeble, forgive me)
- Food was outstanding. Stromboli was great as always even if the waiter wasn't as cute as the regular one. FF...thanks for taking over for mead. Big shoes and you filled them well. Mrags...thanks for keeping my belly full. CC...venison and corn was outstanding. JB...the shine was outstanding. JJack...I lost count of how many jello shots I had (Kelly is a keeper)! Googny...thank you for the local brew...
- Hammer...thanks for giving us a place to get together. (sorry, I dragged a traffic cone out onto Abbott because I had to get out of my spot sideways. I was pulling over to grab it when a sheriff stopped to pick it up. Hope you got it back.)
- Whoever has my chimney...give it a good home, I think I left it sitting by the grill.
- At least 20 people came up to me and said the same thing about one particular guy, I'll let you figure out who it was...this is what each one basically said..."how the !@#$ did CC end up with her?"
- As great as it was, the game almost played second fiddle, I had that much fun.
- Hindsight, Promo, eball...next time please stop by to say hello.
- Hopefully Mrs. BB can make it again next year and possible a mini-ball or two.
I know I married "up", but do you really have to post this in an open forum where she may really see that she seriously gave up on life too early???? I had to come in the house and read that to her, she is very happy to have made mention in a thread.... I have her back in the kitchen now... Kidding of course... We spoke all the way home about how great of a time this was....
Mrags, you need to start posting again so I can give you the belt- also, you did a killer job cooking!!! Wish you could have gotten around more made fun of that Asian guy with me.
Boyst... You're awesome, even if your "not a date, date" showed up stumbling out of your big manly truck, lol.... I think your hat may actually be more of a whore than you are... Thanks for giving us your meat.... Lol
Gugny- thanks for the brew!!! As I said in the text I sent you, sorry for stealing your growler, but coming home, putting things away and relaxing with Mrs Cletus over a couple glasses of that brown ale was a perfect ending to a perfect day.... I believe you also may have married up, even if it was for a green card... Send my appreciation on to Kim please...
FlutieFlakes- as much as I enjoy busting your balls about being 4 minutes late with the Stromboli, you knocked it out of the park!! Couldn't imagine a better "replacement" for Randy!!! As states before, Zack is a great kid, I hope we have him back again to play catch with- but more importantly to make and delivery the early morning bloody Mary's!!!
Beerball- it was great to "meet" you again!!! Call me crazy, but I never knew you were Tom Celek's brother, maybe I was the only one... We had some great conversation, and I hope you make the trek again this year!!!! Now take care of that warning point!!! Lol
RRich- it was great to see you and PsychoWard86 again!!! We will look for you at the Nashville and Houston Tailgate and make sure that summer sausage makes it way to your freezer!!!
Jay Rubeo- I'm sorry I don't know how to make those fancy squiggley lines to get your name to appear as you do.... Thank you for the group tickets!! Thanks for not being mad that I long of set you up on WGR, but more importantly- thanks for all that you do here and with the FAB for all of Bills nation, you are an important cog that keeps the Buffalo Bills Fan wheel in motion!!!
Paul- thank you for taking your shirt off 26 times to show off that killer tattoo!!! I will soon have one very similar if I can find a competent artist!! Tell Lisa "Thank you" for putting up with me!
CBF- it was great to meet you, and thanks for not ending every sentence in "eh?" You give me hope that one day someone else younger than Christ can be a mod...
Just Jack- thank you for so much.... In no particular order, I would like to thank you for the Roadkill BBQ sauce, just looking for some fresh coon along the highway to apply it to.... Thank
You for the Bills bucks from yesteryear so the bride and I can frame them as we intended years ago when we got our own (that SOMEONE squandered on beer), and most importantly thank you for that shiney belt!!! Originally I wasn't very happy about Mrags deciding to impose a lifetime ban on himself, but by him doing so I was able to be the first TBD member to the TBDAHOT.... The new rules will be posted soon!!! Also- keep that young lady around, I was hesitant to do Jell-O shots from a butt douche syringe, but it worked!!
Hammer- thanks for everything you do... Parking, facilitating... Everything!!!! Your contributions are invaluable to this day, even if you ask me 23 time who i am....
SDS- without what you created, none of this would be here! Thank you so much for what you have dmcreated and maintained!!! It was great to once again BS with you...
Guffalo- even though we didn't get much of an opportunity to talk, I was shocked that your boy lived in china and was fluent in Chinese.... Maybe it's time to send him back to collect a jersey order, make sure they out Super Bowl 50 patches on them!!
BuffaloBill, theesir, and anyone else I haven't mentioned- I'm sorry, but the woman who really screwed up and had my kids is asking me to go to bed- and if you were at the TBDAHOT- you know infant refuse that offer!!! To all that made it and/or contributed, thank you!!! This is by far our favorite game to attend because of what you do!
UPDATE- after a barrage of belittling, degrading and self selling, Mrs Cletus is almost sold that she didn't really marry up that much.... Thanks guys
Edited by CountryCletus, 14 September 2015 - 09:04 PM.