27 replies to this topic

#21 Nervous Guy

Nervous Guy

Me and my Best Buddy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,666 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Please direct these types of threads to the suggestion box....hehehe....the place where suggestions go to die, I mean, are taken very seriously.

#22 BringBackFergy

BringBackFergy

Eternally Optimistic Some of the Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

He might as well go to the "Consumer Reports" thread.

#23 UncleMonkeyHead

UncleMonkeyHead

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:37 PM

Ok, replace the Jim Kelly photo with a pic of Rex's truck..................with Jim Kelly sitting on it

#24 Marv's Neighbor

Marv's Neighbor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:40 PM

Think about it, 99.99% of the discussion and activity on TBD is about the team today...

That's because so many have passed away, waiting for the return to success!  Patience is a virtue but it's really very thin about now. 

Oh by the way, Jim stays!

#25 Mooshocker

Mooshocker

UDFA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Think about this.  Jim Kelly leaves the USFL for the Browns or Steelers.  Mr. Wilson keeps the team below average to reduce overhead by retaining an old Smerlas, Ben Williams, Joe Devlin, Robb Riddick, Vince Feragamo/Joe Dufek/Bruce Mathison, Dean Prater, an Old Jim Haslett, whoever is named "Head Coach" and once Polian's contract expires, sells the team  which is quickly relocated to the west coast.  Our beloved Bills are never to be without Jim Kelly.  He was the catalyst that turned the ship around, drew excitement and became the reason other pro's wanted to come to Buffalo.  The stands were filled, Hull, Tasker, Reed, Thomas, Smith, Bennett, Conlan, Ballard, Wolford, Lofton, Kelso, Jones and Talley become household names and the team lives and dies by our QB. 

Sure, let's take him down and replace him with.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....you get my point!

Edited by Mooshocker, 17 September 2015 - 06:22 PM.

#26 CSBill

CSBill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,089 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

Are we really so spooked by superstition that we need to keep Jim Kelly on the banner?  This is a new team and need to get our current stars up there... Mario, Hughes, Shady, Sammy, Tyrod.... bring them on!!

no!

#27 Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

Jerky Beef

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

Think about it, 99.99% of the discussion and activity on TBD is about the team today...

So what does a banner have to do with anything if it isn't affecting the discussion or activity? Well except for you...

#28 SDS

SDS

What price for a cobra's egg?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:12 PM

Reasonable request. We are long over do for a refresh...