#3881 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

Mention 17 years and a puppy dies.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,028 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

@A_Kalnins

Antipin and Sabres talked recently and nothing has changed, expect him to sign with the Sabres.

@WGR550

ICYMI: @IgorEronko joined Howard and Jeremy this morning to talk about Viktor Antipin: #Sabres http://www.wgr550.com/media/audio-channel/05-19-igor-eronko-howard-and-jeremy-viktor-antipinmp3

#3882 4merper4mer

4merper4mer

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,165 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:24 AM

@A_Kalnins

Antipin and Sabres talked recently and nothing has changed, expect him to sign with the Sabres.

@WGR550

ICYMI: @IgorEronko joined Howard and Jeremy this morning to talk about Viktor Antipin: #Sabres http://www.wgr550.co...ktor-antipinmp3

Some fringe Russian is not gong to solve all of those problems.

It sucks watching Fowler play so well knowing douche bag Murray could have had hm for a song.  Instead we got Kulikov and that was suppose dot be enough.  I'm so gad Murray is gone.  He'll get recycled somewhere because of nepotism an it will be hysterical.

#3883 plenzmd1

plenzmd1

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,984 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:13 AM

It sucks watching Fowler play so well knowing douche bag Murray could have had hm for a song.  Instead we got Kulikov and that was suppose dot be enough.  I'm so gad Murray is gone.  He'll get recycled somewhere because of nepotism an it will be hysterical.

Fowler or Nylander...sure seems like a nobrainer now, but maybe Nylander becomes a difference maker as well.

#3884 JohnC

JohnC

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,989 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

Fowler or Nylander...sure seems like a nobrainer now, but maybe Nylander becomes a difference maker as well.

If the Sabres now made a deal of trading Nylander for Fowler I would be very upset. In another year or so Nylander is going to be a very good top two line player. I think sometime next season if he starts in Rocherster and with an in season call-up he is going to be a contributing player. 

There is no doubt that Fowler is a very good player. But by adding a few good defensemen, starting with Guhle, Antipin, and maybe Nelson from Rochester the defense can improve enough to being respectable instead of a major liability. 

Although Bogosian has been a disappointment by adjusting his game from being a banger to more of a finesse player he could contribute as a third pairing defenseman. 

#3885 QCity

QCity

GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,987 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

He's 19 yrs old and has played in 4 games.

#3886 ChevyVanMiller

ChevyVanMiller

All-World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

I think you're selling him short. He sure looks like a solid top-4 D-man to most observers.

#3887 4merper4mer

4merper4mer

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,165 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

I think you're selling him short. He sure looks like a solid top-4 D-man to most observers.

I get it, but he is only one guy.  The Sabres need about 8 more top 6 defenseman thanks to Murray.  So glad that idiot is gone.

#3888 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,943 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

@a_kalnins
Hearing Viktor Antipin is set to sign with the Buffalo Sabres. Player also told ''Sport Express'' that he is arriving in Buffalo next week.

Edited by YoloinOhio, 21 May 2017 - 06:46 PM.

#3889 ExiledInIllinois

ExiledInIllinois

Making It Flow Backwards

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,726 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:24 AM

Predators advance to The Stanley Cup.

They are a #8... Right? When was last #8 in SC Finals... Edmonton losing against Carolina????

Has a team coming out of the "8 Hole" ever won?

GO PREDS... Blue & Gold is so nice! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois, 23 May 2017 - 12:24 AM.

#3890 Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin

Sniping at Retards from the Balcony

• PPP Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,238 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

They are a #8... Right? When was last #8 in SC Finals... Edmonton losing against Carolina????
Has a team coming out of the "8 Hole" ever won?
GO PREDS... Blue & Gold is so nice! ;-)

LA Kings

#3891 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,943 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:58 AM

@chuckgormleyNHL
Hearing Penguins director of amateur scouting Randy Sexton may join Jason Botterill in Buffalo.

#3892 shrader

shrader

Pleased but sticky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,721 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

I know it means nothing to anyone else, but I'm looking forward to a Stanley Cup final with Colin Wilson vs. Nick Bonino.  They were the two best players on an incredibly fun to watch national championship season in 2009.  Even if they're just supporting guys here, it'll be fun to re-live that a bit.

#3893 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,028 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

@WGR550

Botterill - I don't know who I want for the coach. We don't have a specific name, but there are guys I want to talk to #Sabres #CoachWatch

Botterill - I can't say anything yet on Antipin, but we're excited for the possibility. He's the type of player we need more of #Sabres

#3894 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,028 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

@WGR550

#3895 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,028 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:48 PM

@IgorEronko

Viktor Antipin just confirmed me he will sign with Sabres in a couple of days

#3896 plenzmd1

plenzmd1

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,984 posts

Posted Today, 08:13 AM

I know it means nothing to anyone else, but I'm looking forward to a Stanley Cup final with Colin Wilson vs. Nick Bonino.  They were the two best players on an incredibly fun to watch national championship season in 2009.  Even if they're just supporting guys here, it'll be fun to re-live that a bit.

I hope Bonino scores just so we get more of this.
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=OIVI3q-ZlX4

My son and I still say" bonino, bonino, bonino" every time he touches the puck.

#3897 4merper4mer

4merper4mer

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,165 posts

Posted Today, 08:21 AM

@WGR550

Botterill - I don't know who I want for the coach. We don't have a specific name, but there are guys I want to talk to #Sabres #CoachWatch

He does realize that he can call people right?