6 replies to this topic

#1 Kinger17

Kinger17

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:31 AM

There is an open container law in Orchard park,stay off the side walks and roads with open booze.

#2 Hammered a Lot

Hammered a Lot

World Class Poster with Laser Focus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,960 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:03 AM

There is an open container law in Orchard park,stay off the side walks and roads with open booze. I believe it's a town law only. I still think you can carry a open container in the Village of Orchard Park!

I believe it's a town law only. I still think you can carry a open container in the Village of Orchard Park!

#3 Kinger17

Kinger17

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

I got an open container ticket  50 bucks walking up to the sidewalk  heading to the stadium with a beer right next to the convenient store just before the big parking lot last year.They where set up at that store.

#4 Virgil

Virgil

BBFS Infected

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

Buy a Yeti.  They have all kinds of huge ones that will keep that beer cold all morning

#5 ExiledInIllinois

ExiledInIllinois

Making It Flow Backwards

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:48 PM

What happens if you put in paper bag or use one of the soda can wraps... Can they still get you? And how?

How do these laws work?

#6 mrags

mrags

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:11 AM

[quote name="ExiledInIllinois" post="4029172" timestamp="1472964523"]

What happens if you put in paper bag or use one of the soda can wraps... Can they still get you? And how?

How do these laws work?[/quote]if your not openly beligerant drunk, walking around with an open bottle, and acting like an idiot, chances are your ok.

If you put it in a cup, there's nothing they can say.

I've been stopped before because I have walked with a bottle, not trying to hide it at all and the cops will told me to finish it or throw it away.

#7 CountryCletus

CountryCletus

Pro Bowl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:10 AM

[quote name="mrags" post="4029189" timestamp="1472965865"]

if your not openly beligerant drunk, walking around with an open bottle, and acting like an idiot, chances are your ok.

If you put it in a cup, there's nothing they can say.

I've been stopped before because I have walked with a bottle, not trying to hide it at all and the cops will told me to finish it or throw it away.[/quote]

Same here- walk like you own it... Of course, if you only have 1/4 of a beverage, why haul it around, take the full unopened one across the street then pop it