1443 replies to this topic

#1441 Azalin

Azalin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,450 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

The democrat/liberal descent into irrelevance continues...................its funny that they (still) can't see it..............

CA Democrat leader waves middle fingers, leads 'F*ck Trump' chant at convention...

They're practically guaranteeing four more years of Trump, and they're too damned preoccupied with their own sense of self-righteous indignation to see it. :lol:

#1442 LABillzFan

LABillzFan

Plan Ahea!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,103 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

They're practically guaranteeing four more years of Trump, and they're too damned preoccupied with their own sense of self-righteous indignation to see it. :lol:

They're unhinged in CA.  Recently Jerry Brown was here referring to right-leaning residents as "freeloaders" because we're against his next tax increase.

“The freeloaders — I’ve had enough of them,” Brown said, adding that the approved tax and fee hikes bring those charges to the level they were 30 years ago if adjusted for inflation. “They have a president that doesn’t tell the truth and they’re following suit.”

#1443 Azalin

Azalin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,450 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:53 PM

They're unhinged in CA.  Recently Jerry Brown was here referring to right-leaning residents as "freeloaders" because we're against his next tax increase.

:lol:

#1444 B-Man

B-Man

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,683 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:53 PM

I’M OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN “IF YOU’RE NOT WITH US, YOU’RE AGAINST US,” WAS CONSIDERED WILDLY UNAMERICAN

Refusing To Allow Neutrality On Trump Will Not End Well:

“Are you now, or have you ever been, a supporter of Donald J. Trump?” It would be ominous if witnesses in congressional hearings had to endure this type of McCarthyite interrogation. But what do you call it when sportswriters demand that a professional athlete answer the same question?

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, for example, calls himself a “good friend” of the new president. Consequently, the football star faced journalists’ demands to “publicly disavow Trump’s actions,” as one USA Today columnist wrote. Brady, not wanting to detract from his team’s Super Bowl preparations, responded by claiming his “right to stay out of it.” But several commenters made clear that the court of public opinion honors neither the right to privacy nor one against self-incrimination. Not in the Age of Trump.

As in sports, so also in show business. Actress Nicole Kidman found it necessary to apologize for her anodyne post-election statement that “we as a country need to support whoever is president.” After he asked Trump the kind of superficial questions guests have faced for 62 years on NBC’s “Tonight Show,” critics denounced host Jimmy Fallon for aiding and abetting Trump’s election. “Now,” Slate warned, “even if celebrities [want] to opt out of the current moment, they can’t…. Doing nothing is doing something. Silence either signifies ‘I’m for Trump’ or ‘I’m for myself.’”

Say It Together: This Is How We Got Trump

Edited by B-Man, 22 May 2017 - 06:53 PM.