List by round of players whose teams have received at least 2 scout visits in positions of need (S, OT, G, WR, NT, TE), listed in DraftTek's Big Board order.
- There is no way we can determine if the scout was, say, in Clemson to scout Watson, Tankersley, Leggett, or Crowder. All make this list.
- We'll likely be drafting in the 12-18 range, barring trades. This means we should look at players ending up at these slots on a Big Board:
- RD1= 12-18
- RD2= 44-54
- RD3= 76-82
- I removed players who will be long gone at our first pick without trade (Trubisky-1 visit, MWilliams-2, Fournette-2), but not in later RDs.
- *There are no CBs in RD1 who have been visited twice, but there are two S: Adams and Hooker, who likely climb to that 12-18 range.
- Receiving more than 1 visit were schools of 6 OTs, 6 OGs, 6 WRs, 6 EDGE, 4 S, 9 CB, and 2 NT (2 other NTs were visited once).
- There are two NTs in RD2 and two NTs in RD3 who received visits, then nothing until RD6.
- There is a Clemson player in range in RD 1, 2, 3, and 6.
- We were right on RD1 and RD3 last year. Highlighted players Shaq Lawson and Adolphus Washington were taken by Bills. Didn't even think we'd be in running for Ragland!
Edited by Astrobot, 12 December 2016 - 07:31 PM.