1) Pay Tyrod, we have no other alternative better than him. He was throwing to Scrubs last year...If he is average, he is tradeable on the 2nd year of the deal
2) Let Gilmore walk. I've seen CB greats come and go on the Bills, from Winfield, Clements, McGee, Greer etc. One thing they all did Better than Gilmore is tackle. I've never seen as fundamentally a poor tackler as him get paid elite corner money. Head down shoulder tackles with no wrap up don't work in the NFL. Kevon Seymour can step up (extend him early Eagles style).
3) We need 2 WR's, One in top 2 rounds of the Draft (I like Mike Williams of Clemson the best, pure hands catcher and attacks the football), and one 2nd tier Free Agent. How do you properly evaluate your QB with street free agent scrubs?
4) Let Rob Woods walk, he disappears for months at a time (I don't event want him back for cheap)
5) Pray Aaron Williams recovers, Defense has gone in the shitter consecutive years as soon as he gets hurt. He's the heart and soul of the Defense IMO.
6) Draft a QB round 1 or 2 depending where the value is at WR or QB when time to pick. I like Trubisky the best of the Bunch. Reminds me of Bledsoe/Rivers
7) Dareus needs a full time life coach/personal trainer/personal chef (similar to Dez Bryant in Dallas). He's paid as the franchise player, time to act like one (you aren't 23 anymore)
8) Lets bring back our bread and butter pressure 4-3 Defense. D-Line played contain no pressure way too much last year. We need to dictate, especially at home with the crowd roaring.