4 replies to this topic

#1 Comebackkid

Comebackkid

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

Not sure if this is something to do with my phone or the way the page is set up here or just exactly what.  When i try to log in

here from my phone it just refreshes the page I'm on with out actually ever logging me in.   there is no error msg that pops up.   

I actually was having this problem on the bbmb site as well...it wouldnt take away from my log in chances either.  With the bbmb site, if you entered the wrong info 

more than 5 times you were locked out for a whlie.

Anyway I have a Note 4 phone, cookies and everything else is enabled...do not have issues on any other websites.

Edited by Comebackkid, 04 March 2017 - 07:41 PM.

#2 DC Tom

DC Tom

Also sniping at retards from the balcony

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,506 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

Not sure if this is something to do with my phone or the way the page is set up here or just exactly what.  When i try to log in

here from my phone it just refreshes the page I'm on with out actually ever logging me in.   there is no error msg that pops up.   

I actually was having this problem on the bbmb site as well...it wouldnt take away from my log in chances either.  With the bbmb site, if you entered the wrong info 

more than 5 times you were locked out for a whlie.

Anyway I have a Note 4 phone, cookies and everything else is enabled...do not have issues on any other websites.

Which browser?  Or are you using an app?

I have a Note 2 and S7 Edge.  No problems with either.

#3 Comebackkid

Comebackkid

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

i tried using both chrome and the default android browser.   no app.   is there an app for this site?

#4 Comebackkid

Comebackkid

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:07 PM

well after fighting with it all week i just tried again and it worked.   hopefully it continues to work.   

#5 SDS

SDS

What price for a cobra's egg?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

cool beans.