Ryan L Billz

Truth-Bisky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:08 AM

for my part...i have admitted plenty when i have been wrong

Link ?

Were you wrong when you gave up on Tyrod and wanted to trade Dareus for a qb?

#462 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:31 AM

I agree with all this.

I can't remember who said it but I heard it on the radio about Taylor. Might have been Greg Cossell? Anyway he said something along the lines of Taylor doesn't recognize what's not there quick enough in his progressions....probably why he locks on to a WR. As you stated, the window closes and now it's time to scramble.

I watch the All 22 every week and used to post it on the Bills message board....didn't get much response. Anyway, we could see WR running open. There were plays to be made that just weren't made. It wasn't just my interpretation, it was the person who put the All 22 together.

Lynn is one of his last interviews on WGR stated our passing game wasn't there all season. Mentioned injuries but also mentioned Taylor needed to work on anticipation routes. He's safe with the ball which he loves but is also too safe many times.

I listen to WGR everyday at work. Donald Jones comments on Tyrod and thinks he doesn't hit moving targets well which is why he's only comfortable with comeback routes and WR sitting in soft spots. It's what he sees but it is his opinion...not that he spoke with Lynn himself.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a few more turnovers if it means being more aggressive in the passing game. I think this offense can be really special but it won't be if we continue to be one dimensional. Let's see if Taylor can improve on areas we all know he has to improve on.

good points all.

#463 transplantbillsfan

transplantbillsfan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Just because you don't specifically say the words "your opinion is wrong" doesn't mean your actions don't state it.

Your threads consist of compiling data about a perceived weakness of Taylor and "proving" to everyone that perception is wrong. Then you can't handle when people don't agree with your data and argue for pages, days and weeks. Anything from his ball placement to throwing over the middle...you seem to think your data is flawless. Why else would you spend that much time arguing with others if you didn't you're right and others are wrong?

You seem to have an obsession arguing about Taylor and give him the benefit of the doubt 100% of the time. Now you will argue why Taylor took a multi million dollar pay cut....it's because he really loves Buffalo.

I don't really know what to say...

I'm not the only one keeping this thread going, ya know.

What exactly is a message board for?

So you would prefer when I post anything to just make vague baseless statements?

It's odd to me that the posters most clearly sick of my threads (and this is the first one I have ever started over here and the last for a good while) like you, RF, Crusher and Thurm are the ones who so often find your way into them and become the most vocal.

I ignore all the threads I don't want to read. And maybe you think my actions do otherwise (that's a you thing) but I didn't call a single poster out by name in the OP.

#464 Teeflebees

Teeflebees

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

So you would prefer when I post anything to just make vague baseless statements?

It's odd to me that the posters most clearly sick of my threads (and this is the first one I have ever started over here and the last for a good while) like you, RF, Crusher and Thurm are the ones who so often find your way into them and become the most vocal.

I ignore all the threads I don't want to read. And maybe you think my actions do otherwise (that's a you thing) but I didn't call a single poster out by name in the OP.

You asked if you've ever said another persons opinion is wrong. My post is in response to that.
It doesn't matter if you don't call them out by name, with you arguing every nook and cranny about Tyrods perceived weakness, you obviously feel every person who doesn't agree with your threads are wrong. As Larry stated on BBMB, you don't want quality discussions, you want supportive replies to your threads. Anything that isn't supportive of your threads doesn't qualify as quality.

If you constantly create very bias threads you should expect some naysayers.

#465 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:36 PM

Transplant,   RE Crusher   lmao.  I mean who takes him seriously? 

I did make a comment on duplicate threads, but it was in general and not meant specifically to you.  Beyond the chaff, good points have been made here. 

just don' t start in on over the middle passing    ;)

#466 transplantbillsfan

transplantbillsfan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

You asked if you've ever said another persons opinion is wrong. My post is in response to that.
It doesn't matter if you don't call them out by name, with you arguing every nook and cranny about Tyrods perceived weakness, you obviously feel every person who doesn't agree with your threads are wrong. As Larry stated on BBMB, you don't want quality discussions, you want supportive replies to your threads. Anything that isn't supportive of your threads doesn't qualify as quality.

If you constantly create very bias threads you should expect some naysayers.

Actually no. I don't want or need supportive responses. I want responses that provide substance to counter my own points. Stats. Plays. Specific reasoning from beginning to end.

RF and Larry are 2 I appreciate (I suppose I could say that more often) because I feel like they at least do the specific reasoning thing consistently. You and Bangarang are capable but often choose the simple responses. Thurm has some good stuff mixed in with a lot of arrogance that seems to lead him down the path of tunnel vision and getting lost in convoluted and contradictory arguments and arbitrary criteria.

Everyone agreeing would be boring. I don't take things personal until they become personal. Why does it seem like so many make everything personal.