105 replies to this topic

#101 EersN'Bills

EersN'Bills

UDFA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

(see my edited link to the latest ****storm...)

Yeah I saw the MLB was looking into comments he made but this is really bad. He'll be suspended for sure. I doubt he's in the lineup tonight but Bautista is probably gonna get some pitches up and in.

#102 row_33

row_33

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

Yeah I saw the MLB was looking into comments he made but this is really bad. He'll be suspended for sure. I doubt he's in the lineup tonight but Bautista is probably gonna get some pitches up and in.

Hoping for a mature game tonight with nobody headhunting, especially on getaway day....

#103 ScottLaw

ScottLaw

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,569 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

I really want to see AT&T Park, Dodger Stadium (never been there even though I'm a Dodgers fan), Wrigley and Fenway.

On a side note, the Mets are hurting right now. Sucks that they're dealing with all these injuries so early in the season.

Yeah and it'll be tough with the Yankees, Orioles and Sox in front of them. Boston just swept the Cardinals in a two game series and the Yanks have dominated the Royals. Tonight's game might get chippy.

While the injuries hurt(especially to arguably their 3 best players) It's more then the injuries with the Mets

Their bullpen and middle relief has been god awful and their starting pitching hasn't been great either.(Including Degrom, Harvey's been below average)

No lead is safe with them. Unless they miraculously figure something out in the Pen, Matz, and Lugo come back and pitch well and Harvey and Degrom can figure it out their season is headed down the tubes.

#104 row_33

row_33

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

Jays jumped in with a two game suspension for the comments. Live and learn and move on.

#105 KD in CA

KD in CA

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,353 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

RIP Steve Palermo.

Good guy and good ump who got screwed by fate.

#106 row_33

row_33

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

Play of the day... A's runners 1st and 2nd, one out. Dribbler to the mound, after delay the catcher throws it wide of first into the bullpen area, runners score and batter to third. Wait... a folding chair and duffel bags are in active play in the bullpen area, 2 bases for everyone. A's cashed in the run, not sure if someone gets fired over this these days.