http://www.espn.com/...o-bum-instagram

#2 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,923 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

He may remember when Kiko stood over him and "flexed" after he tackled him in Philly in 2015

Zach Brown went after Kiko as well last year

http://larrybrownspo...d-injury/343208

Rumor that he he didn't sign with Miami because he didn't want to play with him.

#3 jr1

jr1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

they are sick of his wannabee tv chef theatrics

#4 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,923 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:59 AM

I am going to post "your Chunky Soup dip is brutal too"

#5 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:08 AM

:bag:

unless this is all an inside joke of course

#6 #BADOL

#BADOL

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:00 AM

They love Bills!

http://www.espn.com/...o-bum-instagram

Just another reminder that Shady was allowed to double dip at the Bills expense.    

I like the competitive fire but this type of unnecessary public banter didn't serve him well in 2015......ended up writing a big check with his mouth that his game couldn't cash against Chip Kelly.......take it out on Kiko on gameday not on twitter.

And to talk about your fat contract after you were the only player to blow off OTA's is in poor taste.

#7 Boyst62

Boyst62

Hall of Farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,251 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:12 AM

What is kiko saying? I don't speak spanish.

#8 Jauronimo

Jauronimo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

Just another reminder that Shady was allowed to double dip at the Bills expense.    

I like the competitive fire but this type of unnecessary public banter didn't serve him well in 2015......ended up writing a big check with his mouth that his game couldn't cash against Chip Kelly.......take it out on Kiko on gameday not on twitter.

And to talk about your fat contract after you were the only player to blow off OTA's is in poor taste.

Clockwork.

#9 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

He loves to tackle men

#10 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,923 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

Yo soy fiesta

#11 Bills Fan in MD

Bills Fan in MD

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:56 AM

I'm not sure that I've ever seen an offseason news story that's ever been more perfect for this board.

#12 KDS73

KDS73

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Not a "war" at all really.  Just McCoy being triggered by an Instagram pic.  Someone seriously needs to tell him that he doesn't have to be a punk his whole life.  

Kiko?  Hell, I thought I was gonna need google translate for a minute to figure out what language McCoy was speaking there.  

#13 Boyst62

Boyst62

Hall of Farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,251 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Not a "war" at all really.  Just McCoy being triggered by an Instagram pic.  Someone seriously needs to tell him that he doesn't have to be a punk his whole life.  

Kiko?  Hell, I thought I was gonna need google translate for a minute to figure out what language McCoy was speaking there.  

win

#14 CDogg20

CDogg20

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

I'm cool with McCoy telling Kiko how it is. We need some take no s**t guys on our team

#15 QB Bills

QB Bills

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

McCoy: great player.....also a total douche

#16 Gugny

Gugny

TACOCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,245 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

Doesn't the fact that McCoy is a top 5 RB in the league and Alonso ... well ... sucks ... make this whole thing irrelevant?

Christ, a halfwit, roided up LB has two decent games in Buffalo and he becomes a legend.  Unreal.

#17 CDogg20

CDogg20

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

True but he's our douche

#18 KDS73

KDS73

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:26 AM

Doesn't the fact that McCoy is a top 5 RB in the league and Alonso ... well ... sucks ... make this whole thing irrelevant?

Christ, a halfwit, roided up LB has two decent games in Buffalo and he becomes a legend.  Unreal.

It has nothing to do with Kiko, and everything to do with LeSean acting like an insecure little punk over a harmless Instagram pic.  And since he's one of the main faces of the franchise, yes, it's relevant.  

I'm cool with McCoy telling Kiko how it is. We need some take no s**t guys on our team

lol.  Is that how you think McCoy came out looking in all of this?   Like a " take no s**t " kinda guy who's just "telling Kiko how it is" over a harmless Instagram pic?  Yeah ok.   :lol:

Edited by KDS73, 11 April 2017 - 06:50 AM.

#19 Bad Things

Bad Things

expat in New Zealand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:44 AM

+1

#20 Chandler#81

Chandler#81

All Pro

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,500 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:48 AM

It has nothing to do with Kiko, and everything to do with LeSean acting like an insecure little punk over a harmless Instagram pic.  And since he's one of the main faces of the franchise, yes, it's relevant.  

lol.  Is that how you think McCoy came out looking in all of this?   Like a " take no s**t " kinda guy who's just "telling Kiko how it is" over a harmless Instagram pic?  Yeah ok.   :lol:

It has nothing to do with Kiko, and everything to do with LeSean acting like an insecure little punk over a meaningless Instagram pic.  And since he's one of the main faces of the franchise, yes, it's relevant. 

Shady is shady, for sure. But I think this is his weird way of motivating himself. He was passed over by that that lame 'Top 100 Players' thing and he fumed over it. This is yet another thing where the two were traded straight up for each other. We know he can be a real beast when he's pissed and has something to prove -even if its just a scar on his ego. I like keeping him mad.