309 replies to this topic

#301 Big C

Big C

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

We better get him signed up if there are concerns about Clay already. 

#302 Augie

Augie

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,196 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

Use the mojo that hired all the FO people!

Unless that "mojo" is salary cap affected.

#303 bilzfancy

bilzfancy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

I wonder how Logan Thomas is looking, if he's doing well in the OTAs, there may not be a need for Barnidge

#304 Paul Costa

Paul Costa

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:11 PM

Would love the Bills to have the option to run a lot of 12 personal with 2 quality TE's if both Barnidge and Clay are healthy. Sammy would be a monster in that package.

#305 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,991 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

Would love the Bills to have the option to run a lot of 12 personal with 2 quality TE's if both Barnidge and Clay are healthy. Sammy would be a monster in that package.

i agree. He seems like the perfect late FA addition. I'm hoping...

#306 Buffalo Barbarian

Buffalo Barbarian

Kyle Williams 95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,764 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:24 PM

C'mon YOLO where is the he signed link ?!

#307 Eric Moulds on my A**

Eric Moulds on my A**

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 AM

With Clays maintenance issues either the Bills need to think about upping the offer or they're banking on Logan Thomas or O'Leary, Kroom, (new guy recently signed) to help relieve him during the game. I hated that Clay signing from the get go. Paid him way too much and we've been dealing with his boo boo ish since he signed.

* I do think Logan Thomas has the potential to tear up a defense. He's a monster of a man.

#308 ndirish1978

ndirish1978

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,365 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 AM

He just wants to use his "team shopping" as an excuse to skip out on OTAs. He'll sign somewhere in the next week or so. 

#309 Doc

Doc

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,167 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:41 AM

With Clays maintenance issues either the Bills need to think about upping the offer or they're banking on Logan Thomas or O'Leary, Kroom, (new guy recently signed) to help relieve him during the game. I hated that Clay signing from the get go. Paid him way too much and we've been dealing with his boo boo ish since he signed.

* I do think Logan Thomas has the potential to tear up a defense. He's a monster of a man.

I liked the Clay deal...until I heard he had knee issues.  I hoped they would have been solved but apparently they won't be.

#310 NewEraBills

NewEraBills

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:11 PM

I mean I think you have to go through all of the OTA's first to see what you have.  IF you are not satisfied after that then up the ante with Barnidge.  Otherwise just see what you have first and hopefully the guy we are looking for is already on the roster.