3 replies to this topic

#1 blzrul

blzrul

Is it "ready aim fire" or "ready fire aim?"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

I list them on StubHub and Ticketmaster at their inflated prices but sell here at my cost, $450/pair.

New Orleans game is spoken for but others are available.

Van Miller Club, Section 235, Row 15 seats 1 and 2 (on the aisle).  This is Bills side, second row from top (under overhang).  Includes parking pass to Lot A and seat cushions.

If interested, PM or email blzrul@gmail.com.  I only visit here weekends so if you PM during the week don't expect an answer right away (my employer blocks the site, LOL).

#2 row_33

row_33

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

Not interested, but have you found owning them a good experience for going to games?

#3 mead107

mead107

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,058 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

Not interested, but have you found owning them a good experience for going to games?

I love my Club seats.
Like the food. No long lines. Bar doesn't shut Dow at half time.

#4 blzrul

blzrul

Is it "ready aim fire" or "ready fire aim?"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:21 PM

Oh yes the experience is great.  But living 3,000 miles away I can't make all the home games.  Well I guess I could, but it gets pricey.  So I donate the preseason games to Big Brothers / Big Sisters and try to go when there are two home games in a row to save on airfare.

I would love to split them with someone, I wouldn't even care what games I got. Maybe if the damn team would start winning it wouldn't be such a challenge

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tickets