66 replies to this topic

#61 Rocky Landing

Rocky Landing

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:30 AM

AND talented stud that gave us nine TD's in spot duty... He's gone for 10 games... Would it be the worst thing in the world to give him an actual team to come back to?

For the record, I was a big fan of KW when he was a Bill (wasn't everybody?), and his mother and I were very disappointed in him when he couldn't keep himself together. In retrospect, however, could his record-breaking rookie year be one more indication that our system at that time made it very easy for RBs to succeed? Would KW have had the same level of success in any other system?

#62 Luxy312

Luxy312

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

Karlos never met pork chops and potatoes that he didn't like.  That's just not going to cut it in the NFL.  To boot, he's already earned two suspensions for substance abuse (weed).  The kid is a train wreck.  While I approve of the train whistle, I would say no to a train wreck.

#63 Seasons1992

Seasons1992

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

It's Royal blue, not navy.

#64 JM2009

JM2009

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

Karlos never met pork chops and potatoes that he didn't like.  That's just not going to cut it in the NFL.  To boot, he's already earned two suspensions for substance abuse (weed).  The kid is a train wreck.  While I approve of the train whistle, I would say no to a train wreck.

Pretty much.

#65 RyanC883

RyanC883

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

I like your doubling down!! You've got moxie 34!!

Hard pass for me, I'd rather add Deangelo Williams for a year.

would love to add Deangelo Williams.  Great compliment to Shady's running style.  

#66 prissythecat

prissythecat

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

For the record, I was a big fan of KW when he was a Bill (wasn't everybody?), and his mother and I were very disappointed in him when he couldn't keep himself together. In retrospect, however, could his record-breaking rookie year be one more indication that our system at that time made it very easy for RBs to succeed? Would KW have had the same level of success in any other system?

That is an interesting question.   How did Karlos look as the feature back on the Bills when Shady was out?

#67 #34fan

#34fan

"All Men Betray."

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:38 PM

It's Royal blue, not navy.

Royal Blue... Navy... Whatever....Those Old Jerseys said GRIT right off the bat... -As did the red helmets... I'd bet if we had those Unis, and a level-headed K. Williams, we'd go 13-3!!!