16 replies to this topic

#1 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 02:06 PM

Well,a fter years of looking, I've accidentally stumbled on the Lehigh Valley Bills Backers club. We currently have about 20 members, and we watch all the games at Starter's Pub on Rt. 378 just south of Bethlehem in the Giant shopping Plaza.

Come on out, the food's good and we get our own big-screen TV.

#2 SDS

SDS

What price for a cobra's egg?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,155 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:03 PM

Well,a fter years of looking, I've accidentally stumbled on the Lehigh Valley Bills Backers club. We currently have about 20 members, and we watch all the games at Starter's Pub on Rt. 378 just south of Bethlehem in the Giant shopping Plaza.

Sure, show up AFTER I get the boot from the area.... :blink:

#3 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:27 AM

Sure, show up AFTER I get the boot from the area.... :blink:

View Post

With all due respect, I was living out in the hinterlands of Berks County while you were here. In other words, about an hour and 15 minutes from the place.

Now I'm just 20 minutes away!

Did you meet the guys?

#4 Guest_Bill and Dillon_*

Guest_Bill and Dillon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2005 - 06:35 PM

Yoooohooooooss!! Joe this is Dillon and Bill from the games. Looking forward to next year. We can probably hook you up with some free kryptonites because Dillon works at Starters now. Glad to see Drew gone! Go JP. HOw can you be so bad <_< ? -Jay
Xtremebrder00@aol.com-Dillon's email.

#5 billsfanone

billsfanone

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,241 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:36 PM

Good luck with the club!

#6 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:25 AM

Yoooohooooooss!! Joe this is Dillon and Bill from the games. Looking forward to next year. We can probably hook you up with some free kryptonites because Dillon works at Starters now. Glad to see Drew gone! Go JP. HOw can you be so bad ? -Jay
Xtremebrder00@aol.com-Dillon's email.

Whats up fellas?

Good to hear we've got an in for free grub next year. Looking forward to it, I'll miss the opener (I'll be there) but I should be there for all the rest of the games (besides San Diego...that one was too good to pass up).

Hear from anyone else?

#7 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 10:43 AM

Hey!

We had a great turnout of the BBLV last week for our preseason get-together.

It's not too late to join us for an exciting season of Bills football, so if you're out there in the Lehigh Valley/Berks County area, Feel free to join us at Starter's Pub on Rt. 378 in Bethlehem PA....

They WILL be serving us Weck this year and it was very good!

PM me if you have any other questions or need info.

Edited by G. Host, 02 September 2005 - 02:52 PM.

#8 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:00 AM

WOW! 39 people showed up yesterday...waht a great time. Thanks to all of you Bills fans out there in the LV. I look forward to an exciting regular season with all of you. This many people keep showing up and we'll OWN the place!

GO BILLS!

#9 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:08 AM

Notes of Interest:

Starters has moved to their new South Bethlehem location. I've yet to go there, but I hear it's pretty cool with alot better TVs and a lot more of them.

If you're in the LV and plan on watching the games away from home, come out and watch em with us.

PM me for details.

#10 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:56 AM

Notes of Interest:

Starters has moved to their new South Bethlehem location. I've yet to go there, but I hear it's pretty cool with alot better TVs and a lot more of them.

If you're in the LV and plan on watching the games away from home, come out and watch em with us.

PM me for details.

URGENT UPDATE:

Members of the BBLV have pretty much decided to stay at the Starters 378 location.

If you need directions, see the post earlier in the thread. See you there tomorrow!

GOOOOOOOOO BILLS!

#11 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:53 AM

Nice big crowd week one. Hope you guys decide to continue to come to the games!

See you this Sunday!

#12 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:32 AM

Here's a photo of us in action...well, sort of.
http://www.buffalobi...B4F4C3DEE07.jpg

#13 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

Despite recent issues, we still have a good number of club members (upwards of 20 last week) still showing at Starters. There's a chance I'll be reclassifying those of us who chose to remain at Starters.

I'll keep you all posted

#14 dpberr

dpberr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

Hey Joe,

Is there still a LV BB club? Between you and I, we might be the only Valley Bills fans.

#15 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hey Joe,

Is there still a LV BB club? Between you and I, we might be the only Valley Bills fans.

There were at one point, 25+ of us a week coming out to games, so no we're not the only bills fans in the LV.

Whether or not they're still active, I don't know. I picked up NFL ST about two years ago. Where are you at?

#16 dpberr

dpberr

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

There were at one point, 25+ of us a week coming out to games, so no we're not the only bills fans in the LV.

Whether or not they're still active, I don't know. I picked up NFL ST about two years ago. Where are you at?

Just up the road in Trexlertown.

#17 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,729 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:09 AM

Just up the road in Trexlertown.

update for you DP. They now meet at the Paddock in Allentown, on Walbert. I should be there for the season opener!