6 replies to this topic

#1 BuffaloBrad

BuffaloBrad

UDFA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:16 PM

The San Francisco Bills Backers meet every Sunday at the Northstar cafe, located at the corner of Powell and Green in the heart of San Francisco's North Beach. The Bills games are shown on the Northstar's 52" High Definition TV.

San Francisco Bills Backers

#2 FreeBird

FreeBird

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

The San Francisco Bills Backers meet every Sunday at the Northstar cafe, located at the corner of Powell and Green in the heart of San Francisco's North Beach. The Bills games are shown on the Northstar's 52" High Definition TV.

San Francisco Bills Backers

Hey! Not a reply since 2006! I'm in Oregon. Heading down for the game Oct 7. Any activities planned or group tickets? Saw plenty for sale online. Been a long time coming.... To SF!

#3 NickelCity

NickelCity

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hey! Not a reply since 2006! I'm in Oregon. Heading down for the game Oct 7. Any activities planned or group tickets? Saw plenty for sale online. Been a long time coming.... To SF!

I might be going, but if not I'll be at the Northstar.

#4 Mr. ChumChums

Mr. ChumChums

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hi folks -

Just moved to town from NY. Still have a bit of time before the season starts, but figure I'd drop a line to see if anyone's alive in here.

#5 NorthGreeceBillsLover

NorthGreeceBillsLover

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Hey All, wife and I just moved to the area, just wondering if Northstar is still the place to meet up

#6 quinnie515

quinnie515

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

Hey All, wife and I just moved to the area, just wondering if Northstar is still the place to meet up

Yes, Northstar is still the place. Welcome to SF!

#7 JPA_DPT

JPA_DPT

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:30 PM

Moving to the area in a few weeks. Trying to get the low down on NorthStar and wondering if there's a group going to the BILLS at Oakland game 12/21/14. My wife and I are planning on going but would love to go with other BILLS fans if there's a group going! GO BILLS!