4 replies to this topic

#1 hoboken_liz

hoboken_liz

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:33 AM

Hoboken Bills Fans... The Dubliner (96 River Street) has given us the roof bar for the season! 3 flat screens, a full bar, buffalo wings and beef on weck! Come watch the game this sunday on the roof deck! rain or shine... we have a great retractable awning system in case of bad weather! contact buffalo@lizyoung.net for details.

Google Maps: http://maps.google.c...14&om=1&iwloc=A

Edited by G. Host, 15 September 2006 - 12:43 AM.

#2 Guest_RPM_*

Guest_RPM_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:22 AM

We had a blast here for the Miami game this past Sunday. The beef-on-weck was great, as were the drink specials. I am spreading the word that this is the spot for Hudson County Bills fans, and I hope it keeps on growing!

#3 Vetriano

Vetriano

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:55 AM

Great time-- will be there every week going forward-- except when I am at the games.

#4 joesixpack

joesixpack

Hell Bent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,764 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:27 AM

Gotta tell you peeps my brother had a great time, and he'll be out again this week.

#5 Vetriano

Vetriano

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:23 PM

Gotta tell you peeps my brother had a great time, and he'll be out again this week.

View Post

I met your brother at the Phins and Vikes game there. Good guy, hes like 'Do you know JoeSixPack' thats my brother,

BTW- they now have 4 flat screens upstairs. All bills-- the wings are pretty good too.