BYAH!

#42 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

I'm going to be a beast in the secondary. I need more money...lol:) If you could that would be great. :wallbash:

#43 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:49 PM

Did anyone make a tight end yet?

#44 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:14 PM

I'm going to be a beast in the secondary. I need more money...lol:) If you could that would be great. :doh:

I'm guessing you figured out how to get the flex points? :doh:

Mr. Haste is now the #2 CB (sorry, the starter has 4 picks this year :lol: ), and our starting PR/KR! :doh: If he proves himself in the next few games, we'll give him a new contract -- but I can't rip up a contract you signed a couple of hours ago! :wallbash:

Nobody made a TE yet... Still want to get rid of the rude named guy ;)

#45 Brian Cohen

Brian Cohen

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

I don't mind you putting up your referral link Fez, np. Do flex points help to boost your team once you're an owner, or just your individual player?

Had my first game, as Rory Fitzpatrick, DE. He's about as good at football as hockey. 2 tackles, 1 hurry.

Also Fez, do you get a choice of what league you can buy a team in? Like I was saying I think it would be fun if we could have a few TBD teams in a league playing each other, but I don't know if it's possible.

#46 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

I'm guessing you figured out how to get the flex points? :lol:

Mr. Haste is now the #2 CB (sorry, the starter has 4 picks this year ;) ), and our starting PR/KR! :doh:

Nobody made a TE yet... Still want to get rid of the rude named guy :wallbash:

Can i make a te and put him on this team?

#47 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

Can i make a te and put him on this team?

Yup, make a TE and I'll sign you. Just tell me his name.

#48 Brian Cohen

Brian Cohen

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

As far as starting/backups go, it looks like everybody plays quite a bit (although the team owner can adjust those settings somewhat) and playing time is more stamina dependent than depth chart dependent.

#49 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

Yup, make a TE and I'll sign you. Just tell me his name.

Dustin Keller

#50 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

I don't mind you putting up your referral link Fez, np. Do flex points help to boost your team once you're an owner, or just your individual player?

Had my first game, as Rory Fitzpatrick, DE. He's about as good at football as hockey. 2 tackles, 1 hurry.

Also Fez, do you get a choice of what league you can buy a team in? Like I was saying I think it would be fun if we could have a few TBD teams in a league playing each other, but I don't know if it's possible.

Yup, I got to choose which team I bought. I picked the Cows since my kicker (Marty McKicken) was on the team. :wallbash:

I haven't seen anything to do with flex points for the team, once you buy it -- although after the initial two seasons (80 days) you need to spend another 400 flex points/season I believe, so they'll come in handy to keep the team.

Owning a team is kinda cool - you can improve the stadium, set concession/ticket/season ticket prices, set the depth chart, decide on your run/pass ratio, etc, etc. We'll see how the first game goes -- on paper, we're better than the opponent, so cross your fingers. ;)

#51 Xanthos

Xanthos

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

Any room for wide receivers? Matt Wilson would appreciate a contract. :wallbash:

#52 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:36 PM

Any room for wide receivers? Matt Wilson would appreciate a contract. :wallbash:

Sent you an offer - make sure to upgrade your player and buy equipment; can't have a level 1 guy starting.

To everyone on the team -- it'd be really helpful if you could let me see all of your ratings. On your player profile page, on the right hand side it says "Attribute Sharing Option" -- let the owner (or everyone) see that. Thanks ;)

We still need a new SS as well.

#53 Xanthos

Xanthos

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:41 PM

Sent you an offer - make sure to upgrade your player and buy equipment; can't have a level 1 guy starting.

To everyone on the team -- it'd be really helpful if you could let me see all of your ratings. On your player profile page, on the right hand side it says "Attribute Sharing Option" -- let the owner (or everyone) see that. Thanks :wallbash:

how do I gain levels if I haven't played?

#54 ajzepp

ajzepp

TBD's Resident Focker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,256 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:44 PM

;) The TE's name is Surprise Cockfag. Great.

Hmmm....guess we all know which team THAT guy is playin' for :wallbash:

#55 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

how do I gain levels if I haven't played?

You should have money to buy equipment - shirt, gloves, etc. You can boost a stat for each one.

In addition, you might still have some "flex points" left to boost your level. If not, you can always buy more flex points with your PayPal account. It's $10 for 1200 points, which should be able to get you quite a big upgrade (heck, I bought a whole team for $8! :wallbash: )

#56 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:49 PM

To everyone on the team -- it'd be really helpful if you could let me see all of your ratings. On your player profile page, on the right hand side it says "Attribute Sharing Option" -- let the owner (or everyone) see that. Thanks :wallbash:

I made Dustin Keller viewable.;)

#57 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

This game is going to be addictive (and I like it):wallbash:

#58 Fezmid

Fezmid

DirecTV Advocate again!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:53 PM

I made Dustin Keller viewable. ;)

Very cool - he's the starter. :lol:

This game is pretty cool so far -- but I don't want to wait until Monday for my game! :wallbash:

#59 Draft Maniac

Draft Maniac

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

Very cool - he's the starter. ;)

This game is pretty cool so far -- but I don't want to wait until Monday for my game! :wallbash:

We should win. I mean at least we look better anyway...lol:)

#60 Xanthos

Xanthos

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:08 AM

I'm level 4 now, hopefully that's good enough to start.