10 replies to this topic

#1 slothrop

slothrop

Making Sense Like Pynchon!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

I think it should work by people posting questions and have various people answer them point-counter point. This way we can get a discussion going and encourage a variety of theories and views.

Sound good?

#2 Ramius

Ramius

Don't Tread on Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,424 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

Perhaps we should set up a brainstorming area or thread, or have a think tank to determine how the think tank should work.

#3 Booster4324

Booster4324

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:12 PM

Perhaps we should set up a brainstorming area or thread, or have a think tank to determine how the think tank should work.

A think tank to form the think tank...

"Ingeeeeennious"

#4 Fires

Fires

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:20 AM

Think Tank? I think I've killed too many brain cells watching the Bills over the years for that. :devil:

#5 /dev/null

/dev/null

All Glory to The Hypnotoad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,024 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

A think tank to form the think tank...

"Ingeeeeennious"

We should have a meeting to present proposals to an official gathering that will review possibilities for creating an exploratory committe to discussions nominations to the think tank to form the think tank

#6 chknwing334

chknwing334

Giggity Giggity Giggity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

I have an actual question. I made a bunch of moves yesterday and improved my team a lot. I killed my chemistry though (58). How much does chemistry affect your performance? I have seen threads that indicate it is similar to low morale or energy, but does not affect play nearly as much. Any input would be appreciated. I guess I'll find out soon enough, but I'm a little nervous about a few upcoming games now.

Looks like I should have made this it's own topic with this new format.

#7 slothrop

slothrop

Making Sense Like Pynchon!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

I have an actual question. I made a bunch of moves yesterday and improved my team a lot. I killed my chemistry though (58). How much does chemistry affect your performance? I have seen threads that indicate it is similar to low morale or energy, but does not affect play nearly as much. Any input would be appreciated. I guess I'll find out soon enough, but I'm a little nervous about a few upcoming games now.

Looks like I should have made this it's own topic with this new format.

I think it affects your team more in the playoffs. the last two seasons I made a lot of moves to improve for the playoffs, but got killed in the playoffs against equally matched teams.

#8 Just Jack

Just Jack

Lifting things up and putting them down

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,245 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

We should have a meeting to present proposals to an official gathering that will review possibilities for creating an exploratory committee to discussions nominations to the think tank to form the think tank

You need to have a pre-meeting before the meeting to go over what you'll discuss at the meeting.

#9 VABills

VABills

Member since 1963

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,077 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:27 AM

You need to have a pre-meeting before the meeting to go over what you'll discuss at the meeting.

If you don't have a premeeting before that premeeting, how will you know what to discuss there?

#10 /dev/null

/dev/null

All Glory to The Hypnotoad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,024 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:14 AM

If you don't have a premeeting before that premeeting, how will you know what to discuss there?

We could set up a Sharepoint server to brainstorm about what to discuss at the pre-meeting

But we'll need to have a meeting to discuss Sharepoint implementation

#11 Chilly

Chilly

Formerly Known as BlueFire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,172 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:19 AM

plz don't ever mention Sharepoint again