5 replies to this topic

#1 Just Jack

Just Jack

Lifting things up and putting them down

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,245 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:58 AM

If I get one, I may drop the Hollywood Stars, I planned on doing that anyways after season 8. If that happens, since it looks like casual teams will be capped at level 24, my players will become available.

#2 chknwing334

chknwing334

Giggity Giggity Giggity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

If I get one, I may drop the Hollywood Stars, I planned on doing that anyways after season 8. If that happens, since it looks like casual teams will be capped at level 24, my players will become available.

I would really like to get a few of your players on the Walleye! We have a few holes and a few positions that your players could upgrade. Please let me know if any of them are available.

#3 Just Jack

Just Jack

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,245 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:08 AM

Got my casual team and it's a level 17 capped so the Stars are disbanding. Just went through and opened all my players builds so take a look. Any players that no one shows any interest in I'm going to retire Wednesday morning.

I work during the day without internet access, so don't panic if I don't get back to you right away.

If someone knows of a way to cut them to make it easier to sign let me know. I'm not sure if the 40 player limit is enforced during the offseason myself. Or can I just sell the team back and all players become available then? Since it would be a CPU team?

#4 chknwing334

chknwing334

Giggity Giggity Giggity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:58 AM

Got my casual team and it's a level 17 capped so the Stars are disbanding. Just went through and opened all my players builds so take a look. Any players that no one shows any interest in I'm going to retire Wednesday morning.

I work during the day without internet access, so don't panic if I don't get back to you right away.

If someone knows of a way to cut them to make it easier to sign let me know. I'm not sure if the 40 player limit is enforced during the offseason myself. Or can I just sell the team back and all players become available then? Since it would be a CPU team?

I sent you a msg on GLB and let you know who I am interested in. Thanks a lot for the heads up on this, your guys could really help out the Walleye. I can't access it during work hours either.

#5 Just Jack

Just Jack

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,245 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:22 PM

Found out I can cut my players even though it takes the roster under 40 players. So if someone is interested, I'll cut them, then there's no need for trades.

I also found out I can't give them large bonuses before cutting, have to wait 6 days before cutting after signing a new contract.

#6 chknwing334

chknwing334

Giggity Giggity Giggity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:43 AM

The Walleye have reinforcements! Thanks.